Speak Out: Facebook / Twitter / Social Media Training Saturday (Tomorrow)

Posted by bbollmann on Fri, Sep 19, 2014, at 12:02 PM:

Facebook / Twitter Training

Free training in Twitter / Facebook This Saturday -- 09/20/14 9:00am at Cape Public Library

Facebook and Twitter are invaluable Social Media tools for use in Keeping our Republic.

Join your fellow Cape County Tea Party friends this Saturday 9:00am at the Cape Public Library to receive training on these two Social Media Applications (ie. web sites).

As time (and energy) permits, training on Microsoft Excel / Word as well as reviews of Outlook, WordPress, Linked In will be added.

This training is intended for people with very little (or no) computer experience. All experience levels are welcome.

Bring your laptop!

Please RSVP by e-mailing Brian Bollmann at bbollmann1964@gmail.com or calling at 314.882.3327

This event is co-sponsored by the Center for Self-Governance.

Our mission is to attract, educate, organize and mobilize fellow citizens to secure Public Policy consistent with Fiscal Responsibility, Founding Principles and Constitutionally Limited Government under God.

Replies (10)

• Tea party movement has gone the way of the hula hoop, no longer needed.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 6:50 AM
  • You might think different Dexterite1 when the Republicans take the Senate in November and the House increases it's numbers what are you going to do then that is a sign that the left agenda is not being accepted by the people.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 10:41 AM
  • swamp, it appears to me that being the majority in the senate does not have a lot of advantages. As we have seen in the last few years, the minority actually determines what gets processed.

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 11:02 AM
  • Tea party movement has gone the way of the hula hoop, no longer needed.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 6:50 AM

So you don't like small government and lower taxes?....

-- Posted by BonScott on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 12:18 PM
  • I though Common buried the Republican Party back in 2009.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 1:01 PM
  • "Our mission is to attract, educate, organize and mobilize fellow citizens to secure Public Policy consistent with Fiscal Responsibility, Founding Principles and Constitutionally Limited Government under God."

This will leave out all of the free loaders who don't want to change anything......just waiting for that monthly bail out check to come in. Now if there was a meeting to discuss texting on free cell phones and how to operate the remote with the new flat screen TV that might get the free loaders to attend....call BR549 for a free ride to the meeting.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 2:25 PM
  • Actually, the Tea Party exists because of the insanity of the Democratic Party.

-- Posted by RELee on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 1:23 PM

Not quite. The Tea Party represents the schism in the Republican party. It will be interesting to follow who they put up for a candidate.

-- Posted by Reasoning on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 2:26 PM
  • I'm thinking they were formed between the time he was first elected and his inauguration. That should speak loud and clear of their motives.

-- Posted by left turn on Sun, Sep 21, 2014, at 11:07 PM
  • Maybe the Tea Party was formed to keep the Republican Party from becoming the "Light" version of the Democrats. They may have come along a couple of decades late if that is their agenda.

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Sep 23, 2014, at 10:57 AM
  • I know DT, but I refuse to be put down by those who are not my superiors. And we lost the only superior being on here when miccheck went dark. :-)

-- Posted by Have Wheels Will Travel - ΑΩ on Tue, Sep 23, 2014, at 11:49 AM

Respond to this thread