Speak Out: Documenting Darkness

Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Fri, Feb 21, 2014, at 7:47 PM:

Replies (6)

• Thnk you for your service Eric.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Feb 22, 2014, at 8:46 AM
  • Brings to mind that public service announcement from a few years back......

It's 10:00 0'clock, does your government know where you are?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Feb 22, 2014, at 8:55 AM
  • The storage capabilities of these systems are tremendous and doubles every 2 years.

People don't realize the NSA can retrieve and store so much information that everyone on the grid can be hacked. Look how much information can fit on a flash drive then think about the NSA having warehouses full of data storage. Believe me your call to aunt Jane night could have been analyzed and stored by the NSA's system.

The next one is the national license plate tracking system. It's already out there for law enforcement but now NSA needs it. They say they won't do it now but I would say the private contractors will do it for them.

http://www.themoreheadnews.com/features/x129173726/Homeland-Security-sets-sights...

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 22, 2014, at 11:18 AM
  • Regret, I didn't read all that but I've always figured those 1/10 mile markers cold easily be fitted for electronic interaction with modern cars to control speed or spacing in high traffic areas. Or disable vehicles upon LEO demand.

With the plate reading and GPS tracking of phones and all the other stuff, the government could have a machine like the one in the TV show that predicts and intervenes before events happen. Sellable as public safety and national security and anti-terrorism.

Say something wrong in a public place and all your trade and earning ability is shut down until proper disciplinary action is meted.

The rest of you, Don't get exited, just know that my brain sometimes has a mind of it's own. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Feb 22, 2014, at 11:40 AM
  • OJ

Today's technology would allow that. The question is will government do it?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 22, 2014, at 12:11 PM
  • The question is will government do it?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 22, 2014, at 12:11 PM

Why wouldn't they?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Sat, Feb 22, 2014, at 4:32 PM

Respond to this thread