Speak Out: Obama cheated on his wife? Wow.... Here we go again.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Jan 17, 2014, at 11:06 PM:

Now I don't know if it is true. Yet. But did Obama do the nasty with another woman?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541580/Is-Obama-marriage-rocks-Ugly-fig...

Replies (6)

• Regret, If they send the dog on a separate helicopter, does that mean they're near divorcing the dog? :)

Maybe they both married 'up'.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 17, 2014, at 11:41 PM
  • Regrets,

I saw the Enquirer piece while in a checkout line about a week ago.

The Enquirer is not the most reliable source of information...... but then neither is Barack Hussein Obama.

It couldn't happen to ah, mmm, ahhhh, well people, if true. It's hard to work up sympathy for either one of them.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jan 18, 2014, at 12:36 AM
  • Wheels, The pic with the AARP card reminded me of a story. I'll call it a story because I got it second had. A customer told me his buddy was the guy that brought suit against AARP for denying him membership due to his young age. He retired early.

Soon after they quit calling it American Association of Retired People and went to AARP.

Is Michelle retired?

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 18, 2014, at 12:47 AM
  • Old John

From what I have seen of her work life..... I reckon she's pretty much been retired since she got out of college.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Jan 18, 2014, at 8:38 AM
  • Can't blame him for flirting with the gal from Denmark or the California Attorney General.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sat, Jan 18, 2014, at 10:13 AM
  • Swamp

That Denmark chick was hot.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Jan 18, 2014, at 10:29 AM

Respond to this thread