Speak Out: The Lie of the Year

Posted by rocknroll on Thu, Dec 12, 2013, at 8:09 PM:

Replies (7)

• Watch out Rock.. Lefty doesn't want to hear that.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Dec 12, 2013, at 9:08 PM
  • Der Fuehrer's fib had greater consequences and affected more people... he deserves the award he received.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Dec 13, 2013, at 6:58 AM
  • Wheels,he missed out on Times Person of the Year and a Nobel Peace Prize. He had to win something for actually deserving it this year.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Fri, Dec 13, 2013, at 7:42 AM
  • Why , I have no clue . -- Posted by ~Rick on Fri, Dec 13, 2013, at 8:32 AM

Just take a look at the image on my postings. That'll give you one big reason why. :-)

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Dec 13, 2013, at 8:35 AM
  • Biding my time,too,rick. Plenty of his supporting "pundits" have been spinning it.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Fri, Dec 13, 2013, at 9:16 AM
  • For my part, I would call the Official Unemployment Rate the "Lie of the Decade". It does not represent reality at all:

"So far this year, the working age population has grown by 2.2 million, but the labor force has declined by 217,000. This decline in the labor force has been entirely responsible for the drop in the unemployment rate over the past 11 months."

http://mercatus.org/expert_commentary/labor-market-still-struggling-despite-posi...

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Fri, Dec 13, 2013, at 12:20 PM
  • Some on here tickle me saying always "biased against Obama" well who brought that on himself he did. If he would just tell the truth for once would help a whole lot with the majority of the people but you can't believe a word the guy is saying.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Dec 13, 2013, at 1:45 PM

Respond to this thread