Speak Out: Funny Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Dec 9, 2013, at 4:25 PM:

It's a romantic full moon when Pedro said, "Hey, mamacita, let's do Weeweechu."

Oh no, not now, let's look at the moon!" said Rosita.

Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I do Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Pedro begged.

"But I wanna just hold your hand and watch the moon." replied Rosita.

Please, corazoncito, just once, do Weeweechu with me."

Rosita looked at Pedro and said, "OK, one time, we'll do Weeweechu."

Pedro grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

Replies (4)

• Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "you must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. It represents a candle, he said.

You may pass through the pearly gates Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells" . Saint Peter said you may pass through the pearly gates.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "They're Carols".

-- Posted by rocknroll on Mon, Dec 9, 2013, at 6:40 PM
  • A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"

-- Posted by rocknroll on Mon, Dec 9, 2013, at 7:01 PM
  • With the holidays upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving. This is a first for me, as I normally don't preach to others.

As you may know some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time on the way home after a "social session" out with friends.

Well, two days ago I was out for an evening with friends and had several cocktails followed by some rather nice red wine. Feeling jolly, I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a bus home.

Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block, but since it was a bus they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise as I had never driven a bus before. I don't know where I got it and now that it's in my driveway, I don't know what to do with it.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Wed, Dec 11, 2013, at 7:26 AM
  • ----

:

FULL BODY SCANS AT AIRPORTS:

TSA disclosed the following Airport Screening Results:

December 2013 Statistics On Airport Full Body Screening From CATSA :

Terrorists Discovered

Transvestites

Hernias

Hemorrhoid Cases

Enlarged Prostates

Breast Implants

Natural Blondes

It was also discovered that 308 politicians had no balls.

-- Posted by rocknroll on Wed, Dec 11, 2013, at 7:29 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: