Speak Out: Oliver Stone: I Refuse to Watch Nat Geo's 'Killing Kennedy' (Q&A)

Posted by Dexterite1 on Thu, Nov 7, 2013, at 2:03 PM:

If Oreally wrote anything it's laughable, especially since he said he spoke to the holy spirit. If so, I gotta find another religion.

Replies (8)

• Don't know whether or not there was some conspiracy or whether or nor Oswald acted alone. But one question I have never heard a satisfactory answer to is this: Why would some low level mobster, Jack Ruby, walk into a police station, surrounded by cops, knowing full well that there was no chance for escape and knowing he would spend the rest of his life in prison (if not shot to death by police), kill Oswald? Am I to believe that Ruby was so distraught over Kennedy's death and filled with hatred for Oswald that he was willing to take Oswald's life in exchange for life in prison or even death to himself? I guess it's plausible, but yet smells a little fishy to me. Sounds a little more plausible that someone gave Ruby the "Do it or else" ultimatum. If so why?

Anyway, anyone have a plausible reason why Jack Ruby killed Oswald (in the middle of a police station no less) knowing full well he would never be able to escape and therefor spend the rest of his life in prison? Just curious.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Nov 7, 2013, at 7:39 PM
  • I've tried to figure my wife out thousands of times.

I've failed every time. Can't say I'm the brightest bulb in the box.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Nov 7, 2013, at 8:02 PM
  • -- Posted by groucho on Thu, Nov 7, 2013, at 9:59 PM

Possible. Now the question is why did someone pay a bunch of money. Revenge on Oswald, or to silence Oswald?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Nov 7, 2013, at 10:05 PM
  • I wonder if mass CYA syndrome played a part in the aftermath of kaos concerning evidence destroyed that may have given insight.

There were several entities that could have wanted the president eliminated and may have went into panic not knowing if theirs was responsible.

Too many mistakes and questions to ponder in the time line between the shooting and the return of the body to DC.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 7, 2013, at 10:44 PM
  • BC, ". Now why were we making preparations for Marines before JFK was killed?"

I'll bite; why?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Nov 8, 2013, at 12:21 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Fri, Nov 8, 2013, at 12:47 PM
  • groucho, I think the crew of the USS Liberty would remind us that other presidents thought life is cheap.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Nov 10, 2013, at 12:11 AM
  • BC, I reckon the price of life depends on who's life it is and who's doing the aprasial.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Nov 10, 2013, at 12:39 AM

Respond to this thread