Speak Out: Send Money

Posted by Old John on Mon, Sep 23, 2013, at 11:35 PM:

BC, Good humor needs to based at least in a little bit of truth, that is good humor.

Replies (21)

• Found it rather amusing myself. And it should be rather thought provoking.

-- Posted by Robert* on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 12:55 PM
  • I think it is that we need to shame the people in the military and veterens. Froce their pathitic little to understand they are and will be crimenal scumbags. Going around the world killing people for the military-indudteral complex and thinking themselves heros. At any military and vetrans peraid we should turn our back on them and left one arm to the sky giving the the bird. If my son ever says that he is joining I would kick his ***.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 3:57 PM
  • Rick

What have the Vets ever do? Murdered people to make evil men rich and powerful. It is there fuilt that we are heading to a all powerful one world government that will contral us all. They have been planning this for centuries and all they need was a bunch of stupid bullete ceachers to help them out.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 4:33 PM
  • groucho

We have no freedoms. America like a countries and empieres before is controlled by secrete socities that have ruled us since the begining. America is the same as Rome. America is the same as Nazi Germany. America is the as the U.S.S.R. Just because you are told you are free does not make you free. Welcome the the New World Order fool.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 5:35 PM
  • I think Wheels is a double poster. Also goes by Some Random Guy.

-- Posted by left turn on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 5:47 PM
  • I think Wheels is a double poster. Also goes by Some Random Guy.

-- Posted by left turn on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 5:47 PM

Think what you like little man. Facts are something entirely different.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 6:12 PM
  • Groucho,

Lefty likes to try and nitpick me. He is much like a pesky fly. You just have to swat him once in a while. :-)

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 8:20 PM
  • Rick

What make you think I am a coward. If you playing Scumbag in uniform make you a hero then f you. I put my life on the line tring to spread the truth about the New World Order. Some day I might die in some "aciddent" or walk out one morning and get jumped and stuffed into some van by thugs and draged off to a FEMA death camp.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 8:44 PM
  • And that goes for you too groucho and lefty. Just go through believing that the government loves you and wants to protect you. The government is good and would never do anything bad. Water Gate, Iran-Contra and the Bay of Pigs never happed becouse the Government loves you so vary much.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 24, 2013, at 8:50 PM
  • groucho

Again I am fighting to protect my country. I am speaking out about the real enemy. The CFR, Trilatiral Commision, the Bilderburg Group, the Internatinal Bankers, the Freemasons, the Bohiman Grove. I am not a welfare. I voted for Ron Paul you mindless sheep.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Wed, Sep 25, 2013, at 12:39 AM
  • Please don't encourage SRG to post. This is like watching a mentally challenged person screaming nonsense on the street and bystanders egging him on.

-- Posted by ssnkemp on Wed, Sep 25, 2013, at 5:28 AM
  • ssnkemp

Mentally challeged are those who do not believe that 9/11 was a inside job. Which it was done by Bush and still covered up by Obama.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Wed, Sep 25, 2013, at 7:50 AM
  • BC, I reminded of a story I heard [maybe a Shapley post] about a town that had a bridge set afire by vandals. They rebuilt and created an office of bridge protection, hired a guard and built a guard shack, appointed a superviser of a maintanence crew and hired him an assistant.

When tax revenues declined and cuts had to be made, they laid off the guard then the maintenance crew and hired an out of state firm to do a study on whether they really needed a bridge. The supervisor got a raise and the town got a grant from the state to repaint the bridge and the town paid prevailing wage for labor as the plans for a new state built bridge were being carried out next to the city one that was to be demolished.

Now I know I got that all wrong but somewhere in there is the logic of government spending. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Sep 25, 2013, at 9:39 PM
  • Close enough to the story I read to get me to endorse it Old John.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Sep 25, 2013, at 9:43 PM
  • Random,,what you say is treason,,,,,,I say draft your a** and try you for treason, vets have allowed you to spread your bullshit.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Thu, Sep 26, 2013, at 7:09 AM
  • *Rick

Why are so mad. Hate the fact that somebody might know more to then you about how the world really works.

BCStone

No I do not or ever did work for the goverment. Like Americans I was indiffrent the governments actions not see how the effected me. Then three events happened that changed my life Ruby Ridge, Waco and Oliver Stones's JFK came out. I started to wake up. Then the OK bombing and Flight 800 happened then I realized the government was willing to kill us all in the mad prasute of power. But was not until the 9/11 fales flag and first started to listen to the wise words of Alex Jones that I realized that the U.S. government are just the small potatos. It is the people how issue out the orders to Putin, Obama, Camerine and all the other "Heads of State" a.k.a. low level manigment.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Thu, Sep 26, 2013, at 2:34 PM
  • I am not afraid of my shadow. I trying to fight the evil forces that contorl the world. I am puting my life on the line doing it.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Thu, Sep 26, 2013, at 3:14 PM
  • Is it just me or do SRG's comments get more insane as the day goes on?

-- Posted by left turn on Thu, Sep 26, 2013, at 4:51 PM
  • BC, I was privleged to be with my three brothers today and one was telling about a church of a friend that embarked on providing a non-profit nursing home for their community. They got all the permits and followed all the state and federal guide lines and made sure they complied. When ready they were delayed for months because the state and county regulations did not agree on the entrance-exit door standards. One said doors had to open inward, the other said outward. One required restriction on exit, the other forbade such. One said door bell only admittance, the other demanded free and open entry. There were regulations concerning wonder alarms and auto opening doors and the fire codes reguired an opening pressure to hold the doors securely shut which conficts with ADA.

There were conflicting rules of record keeping of who went out the doors and who verified such.

And this was just the regulations on the doors. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 26, 2013, at 9:26 PM
  • It sad being one of the last thinking human beings in the world. Most of the people who are attacking me hate the idea of thinking. I am just like the Noble Savage in Brave New World or Neo from the Matrix. Rick turn off your programing robot.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Sep 28, 2013, at 2:07 PM
  • Dexterite1

Treson? Let me guess your heros are Hitler and Stalin? You grow wanting to be in the SS or the KGB. Your father was most likley the one who turned in Ann Frank and her family.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Sep 28, 2013, at 2:14 PM

Respond to this thread