Speak Out: SEAL Team 6 families' suspicions of gov't grow

Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 9:06 PM:

Replies (11)

• Sure are a lot of "funny" coincidences in this matter. An unusual flash flood? Drone camera worked before and after attack, but not during attack?

By the way, vp biden is a complete POS.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 9:58 PM
  • By the way, vp biden is a complete POS.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 9:58 PM

I would say, no question about it. More of the administrations' blowing their own horn about how they got Bin Laden. No regard for the boys who did the heavy lifting.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 10:03 PM
  • When Seal Team 6 captured Bin Ladin everyone was available for photo ops as they watched 'live' in the White House war room.

When Benghazi occurred no one was available or in touch with the situation.

Need I say more?

-- Posted by Robert* on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 10:38 PM
  • Wheels, I read somewhere and can't find it now, but what I read indicated that mission was designed as a decoy to allow a high level administration official to get through that air space. Wonder who that could have been.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 10:42 PM
  • Some will find the source of this story questionable; but then they will question any article critical of this administration. Nevertheless, I have heard bits and pieces of this story over the past year and everything I have heard lines up with this article. It is a shame that past events have caused me to become so cynical as to believe it is possible for our government to allow or play a part in such an outrage.

-- Posted by Robert* on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 11:11 PM
  • -- Posted by Old John on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 10:42 PM

Old John,

I had not heard that, but I would not doubt it. The needs of our Royalty must be met.

Wasn't it Hillary who claimed to have landed under a hail of gunfire and then she had to retract it as BS? Maybe they should have let this important person land the way Hillary claimed to and saved a lot of good Americans.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Sep 2, 2013, at 11:52 PM
  • Robert*

You are right. 9/11 was an inside job. This and 9/11 was both done by the CIA and this was done to cover up the fact the Osama a.k.a. CIA Opertive Tim Osmen had been died since 2002.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 3, 2013, at 2:51 PM
  • Ramdom

Get off the meds......

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Sep 3, 2013, at 6:06 PM
  • *Dissident

1) Osama bin Laden died back in 2002.

2) Osama bin Laden worked for the CIA.

3) 9/11 was a inside job done by the CIA.

If you believe this story then you have to jump to the conclusion that 9/11 was a inside job. Simple logic dictates it so.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 3, 2013, at 6:10 PM
  • We Regret To Inform U

The article posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel proves that 9/11 was an inside job. If you believe this article is true then you have to believe 9/11 was an inside job.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 3, 2013, at 6:27 PM
  • We Regret To Inform U

The article posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel proves that 9/11 was an inside job. If you believe this article is true then you have to believe 9/11 was an inside job.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Tue, Sep 3, 2013, at 6:27 PM

Respond to this thread