Speak Out: Rush Limbaugh vs Alex Jones

Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 3:44 PM:

Rush Limbaugh: A properganda agent that works of the CIA/NSA.

Alex Jones: a great American who only speaks the truth.

Alex wins again.

Replies (16)

• And I should care because ?

Neither are anybody special....

-- Posted by Rick▪ on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 4:08 PM
  • Alex Jones is one of the most important men in the history of mankind. Get a clue sheeple.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 4:13 PM
  • There you go dumb nuts , calling me a sheeple again when you are a sheeple of Alex Jones .

Alex Jones , like all of deep dark secret philosophers , is making money for Alex Jones .

And you , sheeple , are handing it over to him .

Besides , your history is different then mine , I am of the original lands .

-- Posted by Rick▪ on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 4:20 PM
  • You clearly never listen to Alex Jones in your life. So don't talk about something that is beyond your limited mind.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 4:28 PM
  • Besides Alex Jones does not make any money. He does not copy right any of his films and allows them to be posted on youtube.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 4:30 PM
  • You have never listened to Chief Golden Eagle or the Kit Fox Society , way beyond you Alex Jones sheeple threads .

So he doesn't make money , again , I should care because ?

-- Posted by Rick▪ on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 4:49 PM
  • Rick*

Actully learn how the world works before it is to late. Don't set back and let them drag you off to the FEMA death camps.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 11:20 PM
  • I think the Obamacare death squad will get him before the FEMA death camps have a chance at him.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Aug 10, 2013, at 11:31 PM
  • Rick*

What Alex Jones is trying to warn people about is that they are planing on killing off 95% of the human population on the planet.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sun, Aug 11, 2013, at 12:28 AM
  • "Actully learn how the world works before it is to late."

Let me guess , you do , and all other posters , especially me , have no clue , right ? Aren't you the one who claimed your own child did not need an education , it was pointless for them to learn to read and/or write ?

Would this be part of how the world works that I don't understand ?

"What Alex Jones is trying to warn people about is that they are planning on killing off 95% of the human population on the planet."

Who is "they" ? How did Alex Jones find out "their" plan ?

Have you ever heard of James Jones and Jonestown ?

-- Posted by Rick▪ on Sun, Aug 11, 2013, at 8:10 AM
  • They are the elites! The people who own you, me and the whole world. They have all the money and all the power in the world. They are people like the Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, David Rockerfeller, Henery Kissenger and all the other Satan Worshiping Billenares and Power Brokers. The world is ran from the top down so go on being a good slave.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sun, Aug 11, 2013, at 5:25 PM
  • They are the elites! The people who own you, me and the whole world. They have all the money and all the power in the world. They are people like the Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, David Rockerfeller, Henery Kissenger and all the other Satan Worshiping Billenares and Power Brokers. The world is ran from the top down so go on being a good slave.

-- Posted by Some Random Guy on Sun, Aug 11, 2013, at 5:25 PM

You may be afraid of your shadow during the day and frighten of the boogey man at night , but I am not .

If you think the boogey man is hiding under your bed , cut the legs off of your bed .

No man owns me , it sounds as if they own you and your life though , making you the true good little slave to these dreaded "elites" .

Alex Jones is in it for Alex Jones . Do you honestly believe he is not a rich man off of your fear and paranoia ?

Don't you know you will continue to hand your money over to this dude , making him an excellent candidate to become one of your feared "elite" ?

ooppps -- look out !! Your shadow is creeping up on you from behind !!

-- Posted by Rick▪ on Mon, Aug 12, 2013, at 10:59 AM
  • Agreed Rick these people are nothing but entertainers in it for the big money and the people will keep filling the wallets of these wackos.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Mon, Aug 12, 2013, at 1:07 PM
  • I'm not sure who Some Random Guy is but I definitely would not want to live their lifestyle , afraid of each and every little thing , scared to death of people who are going to come and get me but don't even know my name .

A life time of looking over my shoulder ain't for me .

-- Posted by Rick▪ on Mon, Aug 12, 2013, at 1:14 PM
  • Random

You mommy is calling you for supper.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Aug 12, 2013, at 4:15 PM
  • Their adoring fans are the wackos

-- Posted by Spaniard on Mon, Aug 12, 2013, at 3:37 PM

They are also the ones who keep him in the business of making money off of paranoia and fear .

-- Posted by Rick▪ on Tue, Aug 13, 2013, at 7:51 AM

Respond to this thread