Speak Out: obamacare Delay To Cost Taxpayers $12 Billion According To CBO

Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Jul 30, 2013, at 7:40 PM:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obamacare-delay-cost-12billion/2013/07/30/id/51...

House passes legislation to delay individual mandate to match the business mandate delay. Not expected to pass in dem controlled senate. In other words, p!ss on the middle class.

Replies (19)

• That's just a drop in the bucket. This thing is gonna be bad.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Jul 30, 2013, at 8:11 PM
  • Surely you jest! Howdy said on another channel, that it was a roaring success.... or something like that.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jul 30, 2013, at 9:23 PM
  • This one? "Obamacare working as planned"

Make that planned to fail.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Jul 30, 2013, at 10:37 PM
  • Dammed if he does, dammed if he doesn't.

-- Posted by CSIP2016 on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 8:29 AM
  • I feel that some of you relish in the thought of Obama failing at anything he does, even if it means others suffering, starving, not able to pay their medical bills because their kid has cancer, or maybe a husband lost his job and him and his family are being kicked out of their home...none of this means anything to some of you as long as Obama fails. Whatever, see ya all in church.

"Sell all that you own and give it to the poor." Jesus.

-- Posted by Le Cercle Rouge on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 4:50 PM
  • Nobody is picking on the poor..... it is the lazy we despise. Some resent working hard and having their money confiscated to give to those who will not work.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 5:30 PM
  • Projection be thy name

-- Posted by Spaniard on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 7:26 PM

Whatever that might mean!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 7:49 PM
  • "Sell all that you own and give it to the poor." Jesus. -- Posted by Le Cercle Rouge on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 4:50 PM

Where to start? First, as a liberal "christian" you follow the pattern of believing the government is the answer to your charity. What a lazy approach. Charity comes from the individual - not the government. And a few quotes for you:

"(2 Thessalonians 3:10-15) ". . . If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat. For we hear that there are some who walk among you in a disorderly manner, not working at all, but are busybodies. Now those who are such we command and exhort through our Lord Jesus Christ that they work in quietness and eat their own bread."

or

"(1 Timothy 5:8) "But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."

Want some more?

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 8:44 PM
  • Want some more?

Thank you Reverend Sharpton.

-- Posted by howdydoody on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 9:10 PM
  • howdy - wouldn't expect you to understand. Your religion is the government and the union. It's above your head.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 9:14 PM
  • So it's all about how much money the government takes from the people?

I think Regret nailed it in the first response.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 9:48 PM
  • obama's tax increase on the middle class will make up for the $12 billion. Everything is good.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Aug 1, 2013, at 6:14 AM
  • howdy: How can you thank Sharpton for anything. If he is a preacher than I'm a Pope.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Thu, Aug 1, 2013, at 2:28 PM
  • Have you followed this command, Dug? If not, why not? -- Posted by Spaniard on Thu, Aug 1, 2013, at 11:18 AM

An atheist quoting the bible? Wow - come full circle have you?

Funny you're fine with the the bible quotes from another liberal. But chastise anyone else for using bible quotes.

What you missed - obviously - is your liberal friend tried to shame us into giving our income to the government as if "Jesus said so". As a self-ascribed, proud atheist it is all above your head.

I was responding to his quote with a quote that contradicts his. The bible is not a good place to mix politics and that's my point. But you - the atheist - seem comfortable with it? You're out of your league on this one. Go back to your bible - MSNBC or NYTimes quotes or Obama talking points.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Thu, Aug 1, 2013, at 6:49 PM
  • "Sell all that you own and give it to the poor." Jesus. -- Posted by Le Cercle Rouge on Wed, Jul 31, 2013, at 4:50 PM

Some of you folks need to understand, Obama ain't Jesus.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Aug 1, 2013, at 8:46 PM
  • Mohammed maybe?

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Thu, Aug 1, 2013, at 9:32 PM
  • I have not. You shouldn't reference a book you've neither a) read b) understand c) believe in. You're taking a partial quote and you haven't a clue what you're talking about. The full quote

"'If thou dost will to be perfect, go away, sell what thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven, and come, follow me."

I'm not perfect and I don't want to be a priest or pastor and sell "what thou hast". Was Jesus talking about literally following him at that moment (present tense) or following his ministry (future tense)?

As a proud anti-christian, please fill us in on your beliefs and important interpretations.

Having said that - with your disposition - you should read the bible and get real meaning to your life. It will make you less bitter.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Aug 2, 2013, at 7:45 AM
  • Bitter? Nah.... you go to the personal attacks in a heart beat and get pretty nasty about it. I've got oodles of evidence on that. I respond in-kind.

A lie according to an atheist?

I'm not worried. A lie to you is quoting back your own words. Been through this a few times and you've been schooled not by me - by your previous posts.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Aug 2, 2013, at 2:00 PM
  • What's this I hear about gubment employees as in senate and house staff/aides getting execption to the rules.

We knew that elected people that make the rules would make the rules in their own favor, but the hired help?

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Aug 3, 2013, at 12:22 AM

Respond to this thread