Speak Out: obama: DC Gridlock is Limbaugh's Fault.

Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Mon, May 13, 2013, at 8:55 PM:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-gridlock-blame-limbaugh/2013/05/13/id/504...

Shouldn't a basic requirement of being a politician be that one must first be an adult?

Replies (11)

• Sucking up to the 1%ers again and blaming Limbaugh. What a two face.

-- Posted by bothedog on Mon, May 13, 2013, at 9:05 PM
  • Funny,

Who does the idiot think politicians are going to pay attention to.... their base or him.

So far as him working against them in 2014.... he is going to do that no matter what.

And finally he is already a lame duck and getting more crippled as each day passes. He may find himself more irrelevant than he already is.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, May 13, 2013, at 9:14 PM
  • Obama strokes his fans:

"Among the celebrities on hand were actress Jessica Biel, singer Justin Timberlake and fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger, Atlantic Wire reported."

That says a lot about who elected Obama.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, May 13, 2013, at 9:19 PM
  • OJ,

Check that list again and make sure CSM, Ike and Dexterite weren't in the celebrities list. Going to be a whole lot of pouting going on.

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Mon, May 13, 2013, at 9:29 PM
  • Like tying a steak to your neck so the dog will play with you...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 12:07 AM
  • This administration has the following top six scandals facing them.

1. Bengahzi

2. IRS

3. Fast and Furious

4. Obamacare (Misleading the American people)

5. AP/DOJ

6. GSA

They do not know how to tell the truth to the people any more about every word that comes out of his mouth it is hard for a person to believe him. I have to agree with Mike Huckabee it is going to be extremely hard for this President to be able to govern the next 3 years 7 months. This is what happens when you don't lead and you let your senior staff run the show.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 7:02 AM
  • Dissident: He always blames some one else he never takes the blame for nothing that belongs to some one else.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 9:20 AM
  • I'm not there, I'm not privy to any goings on in the White House. I do suspect that Obama delegates a lot of authority.

One thing I have learned, a manager has to delegate some authority or be a hands on and that is just not possible with the scope of presidential duties.

The thing that distinquises a good leader is holding those delegates responsible.

I don't see it with this president.

I'm reminded of a cartoon of a boss that has his eyes covered with is hands exclaiming "Oh crap, you did it just like I told you!"

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 6:19 PM
  • Yes, delegating is the job of a good leader. But that leader must let his subordinates know what he expects and he must hold them responsible. Because ultimately when they screw up, he hired them and he is responsible for anything they do or do not do.

And anyone who believes any different simply does not understand management.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 6:36 PM
  • And anyone who believes any different simply does not understand management. -- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 6:36 PM

And maybe that "anyone" was a community organizer before becoming President? WIth zero management experience?

But he's so cool...

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 6:52 PM
  • Dug,

I am afraid you are correct.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, May 14, 2013, at 6:55 PM

Respond to this thread