Speak Out: Hey, Defy...

Posted by Lumpy on Sat, Nov 21, 2009, at 1:46 PM:

...have you seen this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXWeOa-FuyM

I found it on another site and thought that you may find it interesting. I did. Later.

Replies (17)

• Defy, Do you think these people are just really stupid or is there an unseen motive for consiously choosing this agenda? I think I remember reading of NWO concerning decisions and opinions about the leauge of nations. When I consider supreme court thinking based on foreign law, a push to give up our country's right to her own resorces in the name of global warming and so many examples, it makes me think we are headed more towards tyranny than freedom.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Nov 22, 2009, at 5:46 PM
  • Defy,

I hope you get your computer problems solved soon. Happy Thanksgiving.

-- Posted by Lumpy on Sun, Nov 22, 2009, at 7:00 PM
  • Defy, Old John has never been a quick student. I thank you for your reply. In high school I never had any interest in history or current events and looking back I give a boring teacher the credit for that. I think I am blessed with some kind of little inner voice that sometimes tell me "this is not right" My next brother just older than me was the first in the family to go to college. Ended up with a doctorate. That little voice sent me in a different direction. Since, I have always been interested in history and that voice has guided me to the conclusion a lot of things I thought was history was't and that a lot of current events dont meet the smell test. One thing for sure, this country is not what the founders had in mind and I believe they were a lot smarter than most of us. As I imply, we are on the same page in the "not right" part Thanks for the education.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Nov 23, 2009, at 7:23 PM
  • ... it makes me think we are headed more towards tyranny than freedom.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Nov 22, 2009, at 5:46 PM

Always kind of good to know I'm not exactly 'alone' in some of my skepticism/distrust of governments. Funny thing is, the move from 'personal freedom' was becoming rather obvious to me several decades ago ... but it all then seemed so 'innocent' and explainable ... The subtle use of fear, of paranoia, of patriotism, of 'the common good' ... have worked quite well to gain acceptance and even approval of so many things.

Oh, and God deliver me from Political Science and Social Studies students ... classes for the not yet brain-washed to be brain washed and then to learn how to brain wash others. Well, just my personal experiences and observations, not meant to offend anyone of course.

Good post at 7:23 also, Old J ... In looking back at the boring history classes ... then decades later reading magazines and newspapers from back in the mid-to-late 1800's through the 1940's ... Certainly was a difference in the articles of the times as compared to what I thought I'd learned. Have a feeling that high school 'history' classes are still not ... um ... all that factual or even interesting.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Mon, Nov 23, 2009, at 8:47 PM
  • Gurusmom, One of my moments of curiosity may have been when I participated in my daughter's baby sitting. "Dad can you tend him a minute, I'll be right back" In less than a couple of hours I noticed those spotted owls on the pages of his kindergarden book. What happened to Dick and Jane?Defy, I was surprised the old window 98 played the video pretty well. I will try to make time to see the rest of them. Before he died my uncle said "You will never know how close you came to speaking german" He was under Patton's command. Hitler was in reach in his lifetime of world government. But most people I think dismiss the present day threat of world government thinking those so inspired would have nothing to gain because it would take more than their life time to achieve it.Just my thoughts.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Nov 23, 2009, at 9:16 PM
  • The red flag word denoting forthcoming government tyranny is "fairness." It simply means somebody is coming after what you have in order to share with others in the name of (whats that red flag word again?): "Fairness."

Well, hate to disappoint you, good folks, there ain't a thing FAIR about it.

-- Posted by voyager on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 12:00 AM
  • "What happened to Dick and Jane?"

Don't know, Old J ... Saw the demise of what I considered a rather excellent 'learning-to-read' tool when my youngest started school. Baffles me that in 'my time' and my oldest children's 'time,' kids left Kindergarten and entered first grade knowing more about reading and arithmetic (and public behavior) than they now seem to in 4th grade. Now, we need Pre-Schools or Head Starts to prepare them for Kindergarten? What happened here?

Some of our neighbors have a better car than we do, and a nicer house ... darn! That just isn't Fair! On top of that, one of my brothers married a reasonably wealthy woman ... and so far, they haven't shared that wealth with us. Ah, but perhaps they soon will be forced to?

Sorry ... feeling a little disconnectedly silly today.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 4:34 PM
  • I think all the preschools serve two purposes. They provide a sitter service and for all children to be reared more to government standards.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Nov 24, 2009, at 4:49 PM
  • If'n you all would put as much time and energy into doing something constructive in your town or county, as you put into your paranoia rants in this blog, the WORLD would be a better place... Just my opinion...

-- Posted by Hugh M Bean on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 10:47 AM
  • Is there such a thing as semi-paranoia? Hmmm ... perhaps 'suspicious' would do?

Just thinking that some small amount of paranoia, or suspicion, in the past might have resulted in ... less government intrusion, smaller government, 'a better place' ... than where we have come.

Perhaps ... just maybe ... some various piece of information in some of these so-called 'rants' might actually make someone reading them actually think ... use their sense of intelligence rather than their crowd-following instincts?

The world might be a better place if there had been access decades ago to all the information (and yes, opinions) that are now available to us.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 2:58 PM
  • For those keeping up with the news, looks like Defy's "New World Order" may have stumped a toe. The released documents nefariously secured from East Anglica University pretty well sinks the "Global Warming" hoax and exposes it to be the fraud it is.

Al Gore and his lapdogs ain't happy at all. What say, Defy, is Al Gore part of the NWO conspiracy or one of its puppets on strings?

And now Obama has decided to go to Copenhagen after all. Something doesn't smell right here.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 4:09 PM
  • The Internet...worlds greatest source of misinformation (Ike would probably say lies).

-- Posted by voyager on Thu, Nov 26, 2009, at 8:16 AM
  • Defy,

Yep!

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Nov 29, 2009, at 8:42 AM
  • Posted by Defy Tyranny on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 6:02 PM

Great story! Ah, the gullibility of the human race ...

-- Posted by gurusmom on Sun, Nov 29, 2009, at 12:10 PM
  • Defy,

Yep,again. Why must we suffer fools gladly?

Because, unfortunately, they can vote and do so in substantial numbers.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Nov 29, 2009, at 2:45 PM
  • From the archives, posted one year ago today.

Has anything changed?

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Nov 21, 2010, at 1:36 AM
  • Old Italian proverb: "The more things change, the more they remain the same."

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Nov 21, 2010, at 9:02 AM

Respond to this thread