Speak Out: Obama may not run for reelection in 2012?

Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 11:21 AM:

Well that's the best news I've heard on these threads in days!

Replies (17)

• Wheels,

Don't count your chickens. What if they put Nancy Pelosi there instead?

Sorry to ruin your good news.

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 11:23 AM
  • Wheels,

Don't count your chickens. What if they put Nancy Pelosi there instead?

Sorry to ruin your good news.

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 11:23 AM

Not too concerned there... don't think the country as a whole would be that dumb. Then on the othe hand they elected Obama didn't they?

My biggest feaar is something would happen to Obama and Joe Biden would become President.

As bright as he is.... he might walk out in front of a bus or something and make her President by default.

I'm not impressed with any of the above.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 11:50 AM
  • President Pelosi? We might as well resign from the human race! And drink a Hemlock Cocktail.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 12:10 PM
  • Wow! You guys are reaching huh. Rumour has it Huckabee is going to switch tickets and run on a Democrat platform.

Meanwhile, the Pudgebaugh-Palin ticket will continue to spout dangerous and communistic insurrectionist hyperbole.

-- Posted by Egotistical_Bigot on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 12:14 PM
  • Well that ain't going to happen. But he can't run with Biden - need an heir apparant. Nominations please?

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 12:17 PM
  • You did it again!!!! Getting even for something posted on another thread? ~laughing~ "... don't think the country as a whole would be that dumb. Then on the othe hand they elected Obama didn't they?"

Oh, surely not even staunch Democrats could bring themselves to vote for Pelosi ... Oops, guess some did already. ~sigh~

Would probably vote for Huckabee regardless of his party affiliation ...

-- Posted by gurusmom on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 4:00 PM
  • Gurusmom,

terms democrat and republican have no recognizable meaning west of Arizona and Nevada

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 4:04 PM
  • Ah ... just showing us his humility, Spank. Surprisingly enough, I believe that statement will endear him further to his staunch no-matter-what supporters.

But ... Vote for Clinton ...? Maybe ... if I could just get over her propensity for ... um ... making things up, or ...? Thinking about it, though ... that must be something most politicians take classes in?

-- Posted by gurusmom on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 4:08 PM
  • Spank, even a blind stupid hog and the acorn...It might just be the most brilliant thing ever for the Demos to nominate Huckabee. First, it tells the world the sensible Demos are retaking the party because the know first Huckabbe is likeable and Americans like him enough to elect him.

Second, the Demo power structure realize giving Ms. Clinton the second spot guarantees the Obama nutcases get the boot.

Third, Ego's in big trouble. He and his SuperStupid little coterie won't have any place to hang out. Maybe he can go work something up with Palin since he has said she is stupid. A new party---the Stupidcratic Party.

Man, just dream on that!

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 4:19 PM
  • Who knows what direction things will go in 3 years.

There is no predicting who will be on the ticket. I am dissapoint Ron Paul did not get more concideration.

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 4:27 PM
  • Wiff, please don't be so pessimestic. Let us pray for a divine intervention.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 5:46 PM
  • no where in that inteview did he say he would not run for re-election, if you read the statement right. he says he would look at the numbers and see if HE has done all he could for the american people, then he would make a decision..

-- Posted by cadillacman on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 8:58 AM

So he may not run for re-election. Or maybe he will - if he hasn't been impeached.

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 9:15 AM
  • So he may not run for re-election. Or maybe he will - if he hasn't been impeached.

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 9:15 AM

Impeached!!!! Be careful of what you might wish for. With Joe Biden to succeed him and Nancy Puuuuulosie in the wings that is not a good thought.

What if it happened and ole Joe in all his brilliance stepped out in front of a bus. We would have gone from the frying pan to the fire for sure.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 9:25 AM
  • Obama will run in 2012 just as sure as a fat man likes cake ...

-- Posted by *Rick* on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 10:08 AM

Actually, I don't like cake.

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 10:10 AM
  • Not to fear. All BHO has to do is bring in the millions of jobs saved in the seven extra states

and countless districts that dont exist.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 10:59 AM
  • Let's see... Mike and Bobby or Harry and Nancy?

No wait, that night upset the cadillac, lets say

Jesse and Barney.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 11:02 AM
  • Impeached!!!! Be careful of what you might wish for. With Joe Biden to succeed him and Nancy Puuuuulosie in the wings that is not a good thought.

What if it happened and ole Joe in all his brilliance stepped out in front of a bus. We would have gone from the frying pan to the fire for sure.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 9:25 AM

When I first read your response, I just smiled knowingly. But really, isn't that the saddest thing. Shows you how far we've fallen. Scarier than heck.

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Thu, Nov 19, 2009, at 12:52 PM

Respond to this thread