Speak Out: More Palin Policy Genius

Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:00 AM:

Ah common sense - wouldn't that be refreshing. A lost art.

Replies (14)

• So now the McCain camp says her book is fiction. What's the poor Republican party to do? Stand behind what could be it's next (laugh) candidate and call Sen. McCain's people liars or stand behind Sen. McCains people and call ol' hockey mom out? Either way, this is gonna sell a lot of books!

-- Posted by HogWild on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:32 AM
  • If its so "common sense" why can't she use any specific examples.

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:39 AM
  • Ike, we all know the correct term is "Them there"

If Festus Hagan was still around he'd tell you.

The man had common horse sense. Or was it

hu-mule-ity?

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:42 AM
  • her 15 minutes of fame are over in my book , why y'all want to kick a dead horse ?

-- Posted by *Rick* on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:39 AM

Well maybe 15 minutes of fame Part II. Or is it III? 45 minutes of fame? Anyone for an hour of power?

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:42 AM
  • If its so "common sense" why can't she use any specific examples.

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:39 AM

Specific examples for what, specifically?

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:44 AM
  • Sorry all, I'm in the middle of a data entry grinder. You guys are bringing me a humerous moment or two and saving me from carpel tunnel.

Thanks.

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:45 AM
  • A great many people who might not do so otherwise will spring to Palin's defense against the vitrol hurled at her. Your obvious hatred and irrational attacks only strengthens her. And I opppose you for that reason.

I will not vote for Palin although I will defend her. At this point, the most important thing is to focus on the November 2010 mid term elections to put a stop to the nonsense going on now in Washington. In that good work she can be a very effective campaigner.

As to the election 2012 of those on the horizon as of now I would support either Romney or Huckabee. I would not support Gingrich.

Romney because he has been a businessman and because he has learned from the Mass Healthcare Debacle what NOT to do.

Huckabee because he supports the Fair Tax.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 11:48 AM
  • Voyager:

America didn't have enough sense to nominate Romney the first time. Otherwise we'd have a country headed in a fiscally responsible direction. I don't see us getting any smarter for the next election either. We all watch FOX way too much. Remember GOP's, FOX had a HUGE hand in Romneys primary defeat. So he's mormon. SO WHAT!

-- Posted by HogWild on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 4:27 PM
  • The fact is Romney is qualified, so is Huckabee. A ticket combining the two would be doubly qualified. Obama was not.

To oppose Romney because he is a Mormon is bigotry of the worst sort. To oppose Obama because he is black is also bigotry of the worst sort.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 6:12 PM
  • I am surprised she did not quit in the middle of the interview.

-- Posted by gman on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 6:25 PM
  • Specific examples for what, specifically?

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 10:44 AM

LOL

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 8:03 PM
  • Something wiffle was wrong about:

--confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

Really, what about "Good Day Mate. Throw another shrimp on the barbie"

Sorry. Couldn't let theat go without a dumb and dumber reference.

-- Posted by lumbrgfktr on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 8:06 PM
  • Now Ike, Wiff has given you an extensive list of things so go do your homework.

Trouble is you're the sort of fella who just can never get enough information and after he gets it, doesn't really know what to do with it.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 11:44 PM
  • Me, too! All this stuff in my brain ... and doesn't do me a darned bit of good knowing it! ~laughing~

-- Posted by gurusmom on Wed, Nov 18, 2009, at 11:49 PM

Respond to this thread