Speak Out: Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer Want everyone to lay down their weapons while the cop killer is loose.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 7:16 PM:

Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer are nuts!!!!!!! Now this guy is one of their supporters so maybe it's because the Democrats does not want to kill one of their own.

http://patriotupdate.com/2013/02/feinstein-and-boxer-ask-californians-to-lay-dow...

Replies (28)

• -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 8:00 PM
  • So Biden has a meeting to discus mental health with Bradley Cooper about mental health. He acted a part about a guy with bipolar disorder. Why ask a mental health expert when you have a guy that acted as one?

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/281913-biden-meets-with-actor-b...

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 10:31 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 10:31 PM

Did they discuss Feinstein and Boxer?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 10:42 PM
  • Maybe so wheels Wheels.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 10:55 PM
  • Spaniard, Satire is usually rooted or based on somthing and in this case it is possible to be satire due to past volumes of unbelievable utterances of these two.

I wonder how many of those that elected these highly talented lawmakers heard or read that and agreed with the premise of such a scenario.

-- Posted by Old John on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 12:14 PM
  • So Mr Spaniard. You fell for one of Obama's biggest lies (affordable healthcare) and have the nads to think Ive been duped?

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 4:10 PM
  • Regret, Biden reminds me of the old Ernest P Worrell commercial where he's working on a television. When he gets shocked and the tv goes up in smoke and flames he says, "My Dad used to work on these."

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 8:36 AM
  • So Mr Spaniard. You fell for one of Obama's biggest lies (affordable healthcare) and have the nads to think Ive been duped? -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Feb 10, 2013, at 4:10 PM

So true. Spaniard, common, howdyunion, dexterite1 - on and on - all voted for a man who said he'd cut the deficit in half in his first term. Then when he doubled it they voted for him again! Talk about gullible.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:27 AM
  • And Dug and all the right wing posters voted for the man (who shall remain nameless) that proclaimed Iraq had WMD's. Talk about gullible, I would look in the mirror my friend.

-- Posted by left turn on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:33 AM
  • -- Posted by left turn on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:33 AM

Lefty, if you are so anti Bush and pro Obama... would you please explain to us the difference. Why is Obama doubling down on all of Bush's policies and coming up with even more outrageous power grabs of our freedoms?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 10:34 AM
  • Voted for the man that proclainmed Iraq had WMDs; I didn't vote for John Kerry.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 10:44 AM
  • Voted for the man that proclainmed Iraq had WMDs; I didn't vote for John Kerry.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 10:44 AM

Old John,

If memory serves me correctly, I believe there were more than 500 elected politicians including the President of the Untied States, claiming there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq at that time.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 11:12 AM
  • proclaimed Iraq had WMD's. Talk about gullible, I would look in the mirror my friend. -- Posted by left turn on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:33 AM

I look in the mirror and see a guy who knows what he's talking about and doesn't rely on Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz or Barack Obama to tell me what to say or think.

You are uneducated left turn and it shows. Weapons of Mass Destruction WERE FOUND in Iraq and destroyed. None were nuclear. Do you want the list of 10's of thousands of men, women and children that were killed by chemical and biological WMD's in Iraq?

When you are ill-prepared and stay on liberal talking points it's easy to debunk your myths.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 11:36 AM
  • Lefty comes aboard paints a whole passel of posters with the same brush and then retreats.

This is typical of the handful of far left wingnuts who post on here. Then, when Conservative inclined posters who have been smeared with their liberal brush respond... the poor fools feign distress because they are being ganged up on.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 11:41 AM
  • -- Posted by Spaniard on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 12:20 PM

Are you sure it wasn't Lincoln or Kennedy? Maybe some tribal chief back in the 1500's?

WMD's were found in Iraq. You've admitted it. Good job Spaniard. Let's see so far I have you:

Calling for Obama's Impeachment.

Admitting there were WMD's in Iraq.

Sounds like you're starting to use your brain instead of MSNBC talking points. Keep hanging around here and you'll eventually come to your senses.

Left turn - take notice. Spaniard just proved you wrong.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 1:06 PM
  • I believe the Bush admin was informed by our intelligence agencies, as was Congress... and most of them bought it, hook, line and sinker. Just to help you keep your story straight Ike.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 3:14 PM
  • -- Posted by Spaniard on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 2:57 PM

So says you? I wouldn't bet anything on your word. From Wikipedia:

In 2012, Britain will help the Iraqi government dispose of what is left of Saddam's chemical weapons.

Also from wikipedia on WMD's: Chemical weapons were used extensively, with more than 100,000 Iranian soldiers as victims of Saddam Hussein's chemical weapons during the eight-year war with Iraq,[44] Iran today is the world's second-most afflicted country by weapons of mass destruction, only after Japan - because of Iraq's use of WMD's.

The list of Saddam Husseins use of WMD's:

Haij Umran Mustard August 1983 fewer than 100 Iranian/Kurdish

Panjwin Mustard October--November 1983 3,001 Iranian/Kurdish

Majnoon Island Mustard February--March 1984 2,500 Iranians

al-Basrah Tabun March 1984 50-100 Iranians

Hawizah Marsh Mustard & Tabun March 1985 3,000 Iranians

al-Faw Mustard & Tabun February 1986 8,000 to 10,000 Iranians

Um ar-Rasas Mustard December 1986 1,000s Iranians

al-Basrah Mustard & Tabun April 1987 5,000 Iranians

Sumar/Mehran Mustard & nerve agent October 1987 3,000 Iranians

Halabjah Mustard & nerve agent March 1988 7,000s Kurdish/Iranian

al-Faw Mustard & nerve agent April 1988 1,000s Iranians

Fish Lake Mustard & nerve agent May 1988 100s or 1,000s Iranians

Majnoon Islands Mustard & nerve agent June 1988 100s or 1,000s Iranians

South-central border Mustard & nerve agent July 1988 100s or 1,000s Iranians

an-Najaf -

Karbala area Nerve agent & CS March 1991 Unknown

And you were saying? They WERE found. In addition more than 20 countries had sold Iraq components and material to make nuclear bombs. Which were not found. WMD's were found. Wrong again.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 3:26 PM
  • "Not true. Ever heard of the Office of Special Plans?"

What part is not true Ike? Did or did not Congress buy into the fact there was weapons of mass destruction and ok going to war because of them? Colin Powell bought into it based on information furnished by our Intelligence... or lack thereof.

I'm not defending Bush, but you try to make it sound as if there was a plot cooked up by him on the Weapons and that is not the way I have heard it explained. And not by the Bush Administration either.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 3:56 PM
  • Out for the early evening.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 3:56 PM
  • "Wheels, Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction. American intelligence agencies made no such claim."

BC, that is not what I heard Colin Powell tell O'Reilly the other evening.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 9:39 PM
  • At 12:00 on the video below is Colin Powell speaking on the issue of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq and the Intelligence Community. It appears to me he is faulting the intelligence community. That is what I have always believed to have been the problem.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/01/29/bill_oreilly_interviews_colin_...

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/colin-powell-iraq-wmd/2011/02/16/id/386373

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Feb 11, 2013, at 10:12 PM
  • I'm no fan of Powell and think his support of Obama is more about race than politics. [My opinion based on that old gut feeling.]

The wrong information about WMDs if any was a product of a complicated grudge against Bush concerning Valorie Plame and her husband.

Look Pappa Bear, someone's been eating my yellow cake!

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 1:35 AM
  • "....is more about race than politics."

More twisted "gut" feeling? I'd say it's much more probable that he is tired of being connected to the republican "party of stupid." Remember that republican Governor Jindal coined that term, not I.

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 7:10 AM
  • "Wheels, The intelligence that Bush received was through Paul Wolfowitz. That is why the Iraq War is called the Wolfowitz War. No CIA intelligence, or any intelligence of any sort went straight to Bush."

BC,

I guess I have always looked upon Powell as a truthful man and he still seems to be blaming the CIA reports and speaks of hours and hours of meetings with them, prepping him for his United Nations report. Why did the CIA not then know someone was changing their intelligence reports would be a question that bothers me? And Powell certainly seems to have 'fallen out of love' with George Tenant after the whole mess came to light.

For sure someone was/is lying in high places. Obviously if there was ever a justification for going into Iraq, the weapons of mass destruction was not it. As is the modern method of warfare, we go in, doddle around for years, while the politicians pull the strings, and then pull out with no clear resolution of anything.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 7:49 AM
  • "I'd say it's much more probable that he is tired of being connected to the republican "party of stupid."

Keep 'parroting' that Common... it will enhance your appearance as a man of bias and low intelligence.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 8:16 AM
  • Remember that republican Governor Jindal coined that term, not I. -- Posted by commonsensematters on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at

7:10 AM

Remember - Obama is an anti women, pathological liar. An empty suit who constantly makes speeches but never delivers. At least that's according to Hillary Clinton and other democrats.

Democrat Congressman Angela Micheal - Illinois - ""There's a war on women...waged by men. Obama leads the attack."

Hillary Clinton on Obama's lies: "My opponent says that he'll take on the special interests. Well, he told people he stood up to the nuclear industry and passed a bill against them. But he actually let the nuclear industry water down his bill --and the bill never actually passed."

Hillary Clinton attackingn Obama on his lack of experience: "Speeches don't put food on the table. Speeches don't fill up your tank or fill your prescription or do anything about that stack of bills that keeps you up at night".

Hillary Clinton on Obama's pathological lying: "He continues to spend millions of dollars perpetuating falsehoods," Mrs. Clinton said. "So shame on you, Barack Obama."

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 8:35 AM
  • "Why ask a mental health expert when you have a guy that acted as one?"

The Democrats once had Jessica Lange and Sissy Spacek testify on the Farm Bill, because they had played farmers...

Dianne Fienstein also testified against the first Gulf War with heavy reference to the film 'Gallipoli'. If memory serves me, she urged her fellow senators to watch the film before voting in favour of the war. Apparently, she felt that her fellow Senators were too heavily influenced by John Wayne movies, and they needed a dose of 'reality' that that could only get by watching an Australian anti-war film.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 9:07 AM
  • -- Posted by BCStoned on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 5:27 AM

BC, I still think when it hit the fan the outing of Valorie Plame was a ploy to make Bush look bad and her husband was the outer.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Feb 12, 2013, at 10:00 PM

Respond to this thread