[SeMissourian.com] Partly Cloudy ~ 33°F  
River stage: 9.99 ft. Rising
Sunday, Mar. 1, 2015
Post reply Read replies (32) More threads Create thread

Declaration of Independence , 2nd Amendment weapon control .
Posted by commonsensematters on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 10:50 AM:

It is a 5 year contract to supply a maximum of 450 million rounds.

Try checking facts for a change...

http://metabunk.org/threads/599-Debunked...

Replies

Are too-am not-are too- am not-is too-is not....

Give it up people,it takes many years of expensive therapy to help a cult member. I doubt if Obamacare is going to cover it.

-- Posted by dab1969 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 12:03 PM

Obamazombies. They have that look and repeat in monotone mantras. Pretty cult like.

-- Posted by dab1969 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 2:15 PM

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 12:33 PM

Better take your coat. Oh, never mind.....

Oh yea. The reason they need the ammo. I would say they think they will need them when this thing blows up.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 4:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzMPlQb2...!

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 5:58 PM

Regret,that YouTube video is a riot. That's funny I don't care who you are unless you are in it. They generally don't take jokes well.

-- Posted by dab1969 on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 8:28 PM

BC, Are you confused by your own thinking? If I'm not mistaken you have said all along that both parties are the same. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Feb 8, 2013, at 11:55 PM

BC, Roe vs wade began as a consideration of right of privacy. They argued themselves into a circle that ended in a square. It wasn't the result of a democrat or republican conviction, just the result of mankind's logic without proper consultation of faith in those "natural rights" we point out to be self evident. IMO

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Feb 9, 2013, at 1:08 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.

Want to comment?

In order to participate in semissourian.com's forums, you must be a registered member of the site. Once registered and logged in, you can post comments to existing threads or post new threads of your own. Click below to register now (it's free!). If you're already registered, just start commenting and posting threads.