[SeMissourian.com] Fair ~ 74°F  
River stage: 25.55 ft. Falling
Monday, Sep. 22, 2014
Post reply Read replies (11) More threads Create thread

Now the unions wants us to pay for their private medical plan.
Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Jan 31, 2013, at 6:44 PM:

These guys were given a pass but after finding out how much Obamacare is really going to cost them they now wan.t us to chip in. I say, they wanted out so they are out

"As financial reality sets in, and rather than figure out a way to pay for the bill they helped pass, unions are trying to see if Washington will bail them out."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/...

Replies

Now the IRS say that under Obamacare the cheapest health insurance plan available in 2015 for a family of five will cost $20,000 for the year.

I thought it was free.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/irs-chea...

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Jan 31, 2013, at 6:49 PM

Wheels

That's almost $1700 a month and that is the cheap plan. I thought it was called the AFFORDABLE care act? I would say add an increase of 40% of that within 3 years.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Jan 31, 2013, at 7:44 PM

Obama is out to destroy America and he is winning. -- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Jan 31, 2013, at 7:19 PM

One needs to look no further than these pages and posts. The liberal "gang" on this site will say and do anything to protect this failure. And they would vote for him a 3rd time should he run.

Common denied for months and months before the election that there were any taxes in Obamacare (wrong) and that everyone would now pay for health care (wrong) - the taxes are now mounting up (22 total) and 30 million people will pay nothing for Obamacare (free ride). Yet he pimped that on everyone and we know he was wrong the whole time.

-- Posted by Dug on Thu, Jan 31, 2013, at 9:44 PM

We the people don't need to be paying for there Union medical plan. Obamacare is going to have to be dealt with these small businesses cannot afford this monster the unemployment lines will get even longer if this thing is not fine tuned by the first of the year. The congress and the President didn't even read this thing Pelosi admitted to that they just passed it and the President signed it, so everyone could say "look what we done".

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Feb 1, 2013, at 6:33 AM

All of this so a small percentage could get coverage is going to end up doubling insurance cost. The "drain the swamp" method doesn't work.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Feb 3, 2013, at 12:37 AM

Spaniard

Here ya go:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424...

"If unions don't win the subsidy argument, they say that companies with unionized workers would become less competitive, especially compared with rivals too small to face the law's new requirements."

Bad guess. To bad so sad. When I make a bad business decision I have to eat it as they should. I bet they wish Obamacare was dead also.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Feb 3, 2013, at 10:50 AM

He can't run for a 3rd term. -- Posted by Spaniard on Sun, Feb 3, 2013, at 9:35 AM

No - but you'll be campaigning for him anyway. He's so cool and charming, isn't he? And that Michelle - Jackie O never looked so good! He should go on "American Idol" - heck, who else could win a Nobel Peace prize 2 weeks in office! And then summarily kill people with drones!

He's just soooooooo cool!

-- Posted by Dug on Sun, Feb 3, 2013, at 11:59 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.

Want to comment?

In order to participate in semissourian.com's forums, you must be a registered member of the site. Once registered and logged in, you can post comments to existing threads or post new threads of your own. Click below to register now (it's free!). If you're already registered, just start commenting and posting threads.