Good for this lady!!!!

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Jan 18, 2013, at 6:23 PM:

This is what kept us from having all of this violent BS we've been seeing in the last 25+ years. Notice how they still use the word beating. That was a whupping. After the judgement the kid hugged his mom.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/20627621/jud...

Replies

• "Violent BS we've been seeing in the last 25+ years"

Huh? Violent crimes have been steady declining the last 20+ years. The US homicide rate is at a 50 year low.

Seems pretty clear that the "timeout" generations are significantly less violent than those "whupping" generations.

-- Posted by Nil on Fri, Jan 18, 2013, at 7:53 PM

Nil

What I meant was these senseless school, mall, and theater shootings while crime is dropping. Sorry I didn't state it that way.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Jan 18, 2013, at 10:06 PM
  • Are the number of crazy shooters actually increasing? Or, due to the explosion of the internet and the mass news media grappling for viewers of sensationalistic news causing the reporting of such incidents to increase?

-- Posted by riregrist on Sun, Jan 20, 2013, at 9:34 AM

Rire

I think the attention is a big contributor so they can "Show Them".

The days of kids out on bikes picking up a ballgame on the vacant lot is pretty well gone. Intimate family dinners at the table are all but gone and replaced by watching the tube while eating. Parents seem to be interested in the next great survivor instead of there kids which are left to play on the computer. Its parents and society failing its children.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Jan 20, 2013, at 10:20 AM
  • I think the number of crazies is on the rise. Due to alot of medicines people are on now days.

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Sun, Jan 20, 2013, at 10:23 AM
  • I think the number of crazies is on the rise. Due to alot of medicines people are on now days.

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Sun, Jan 20, 2013, at 10:23 AM

Is that your excuse?

-- Posted by js68520 on Sun, Jan 20, 2013, at 1:05 PM

-- Posted by js68520 on Sun, Jan 20, 2013, at 1:05 PM

Wow. That was an educated comment. Liberals are so predictable.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Jan 20, 2013, at 2:33 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: