Speak Out: Wyoming seem to have it right also.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Jan 12, 2013, at 9:11 PM:

Replies (3)

• The feds are beginning to act like they are rulers instead of lawmakers. The Fed is too d*** big. Its time for states to take care of of themselves. Just like people are addicted to living off the government so are states. The bad thing is it make them beholden to them.

The libs will respond about Missouri taking in more than they pay. Stop the federal mandates and pay for using our roads and I am sure we can survive.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Jan 12, 2013, at 11:30 PM
  • There have always been differing opinions about laws and enforcement of laws and the authority behind them. I always understood when the Highway Patrol was formed they had no power of arrest except for state laws without the sherifs ok. The Federal Bureau of "Investigation" could not investigate in a county without Sherifs ok and due to the federal constitution they could not be an armed federal police. Things changed somewhere along the line or I always understood wrong.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 12, 2013, at 11:33 PM
  • Politicians like the idea of controlling all 50 states by superiority. That has become unreasonable to some states including ours. Look at the states that have legalized pot and basically telling Washington to butt out. But you can count on the folks that sold their soul to Obama to like the idea of "America Central Control" (Washington) calling all the shots.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Jan 13, 2013, at 12:09 AM

Respond to this thread