[SeMissourian.com] Overcast ~ 35°F  
River stage: 14.57 ft. Rising
Friday, Dec. 19, 2014
Post reply Read replies (19) More threads Create thread

Are UFO's real ?
Posted by Old John on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 7:01 PM:

Rick, I've seen seen hundreds of unidentified flying objects, that is unidentified to me.

When I was a youngster I fell asleep many summer nights with my head out the window propped up so I could watch the sky. Not a night went by that something was moving up there that I couldn't identify.

I watched the same History channel shows and also congered up a lot of questions but in the end I have to consider that no UFO activity has had any bearing on my life directly or indirectly.

Or has it?

Replies

Check this out:

Happened here, before Roswell.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/missouricrash...

-- Posted by the_eye on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 8:10 PM

the_eye, I had forgotten about that. I read about it when it first came out. I also read about a fellow around Dexter or Campbell that was immune to gravity.

Not making light of your post, just saying as some folks say.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 8:51 PM

Being that U.F.O. stands for Unidentified Flying Object of course they're real! People have been spotting them for centuries. The question is what exactly are they? As far as the Cape crash I have a close friend who routinely sites that exact web-site that the_eye posted and the picture of the body as proof that aliens exist, even though the article plainly states that they're pictures from a T.V. recreation! People believe what they want to believe!

-- Posted by Data48 on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 4:56 AM

"I read about it when it first came out. I also read about a fellow around Dexter or Campbell that was immune to gravity"

Must have been one of the peach pickers.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 6:49 AM

As I reported earlier in Speak Out, I was aboard an UFO but was brought back due to my choice in music.

-- Posted by semo471 on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 10:09 AM

Of cdourse UFO' are real. One of their beings rec ently was re-elected President and is currently occupying the White House. A spaceport is planned for the South lawn.

Bet some information deprived really believe this.

-- Posted by voyager on Fri, Jan 4, 2013, at 10:55 AM

Who needs Coast to Coast, we got Rick!

Actually kind of fun to watch that stuff and get the ole imagination going. A lot of things are not explained to us. I remember reading something in the Bible about all these things being revealed to us at some time. Reckon I'll trust that to so.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 12:30 AM

Does anyone on this forum remember or heard about a UFO crash in 1941 near Cape?

-- Posted by semo471 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 12:10 PM

semo471, Refer to Posted by the_eye on Thu, Jan 3, 2013, at 8:10 PM

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 12:24 PM

the_eye & Old John: Thanks to you both. I was on a facebook forum and they were talking about this case but no one had any first or second hand experience about this "crash". I wondered why there wasn't a Southeast Missourian news article about it or was that covered up back then.....hummmmm

-- Posted by semo471 on Sat, Jan 5, 2013, at 1:06 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.

Want to comment?

In order to participate in semissourian.com's forums, you must be a registered member of the site. Once registered and logged in, you can post comments to existing threads or post new threads of your own. Click below to register now (it's free!). If you're already registered, just start commenting and posting threads.