[SeMissourian.com] Fair ~ 68°F  
River stage: 17.32 ft. Rising
Wednesday, Aug. 20, 2014
Post reply Read replies (25) More threads Create thread

Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control
Posted by dchannes on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 11:12 AM:

"22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham" http://endoftheamericandream.com/archive...

Replies

I'm not sure if folks realize it or not, but the vote is so easily controlled in this country it ain't even funny. We need to go back to hand counted paper ballots.

-- Posted by dchannes on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 1:07 PM

Lol. No, I'm not surprised. What does surprise me is the continued heated debate over candidate policy differences between the handily gift-wrapped 2 options for president.

-- Posted by dchannes on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 1:34 PM

What would be the difference if you done away with voter fraud? The establishment will still only offer ordained candidates.

-- Posted by BCStoned on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 1:56 PM

The whole dern system needs an overhaul. Right down to limits on campaign spending limits and we could take a lesson from the UK. I believe they limit it to $150,000 per campaign and do NOT allow TV ads.

-- Posted by dchannes on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 4:41 PM

*In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes*

"It's one thing for a Democratic presidential candidate to dominate a Democratic city like Philadelphia, but check out this head-spinning figure: In 59 voting divisions in the city, Mitt Romney received not one vote. Zero. Zilch."

http://articles.philly.com/2012-11-13/ne...

-- Posted by dchannes on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 4:59 PM

One question, why is this a non-issue on this forum? It IS a valid issue.

-- Posted by dchannes on Thu, Nov 15, 2012, at 7:34 PM

Every precinct that turns in a 100% vote count for any candidate should be investigated for fraud.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Nov 14, 2012, at 1:46 PM

That would be racist!

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Nov 15, 2012, at 7:36 PM

dc, I mentioned the 100% Obama precints on another thread.

I've thought for a long time along the lines of what Rick mentioned.

The founders, I think intended the average citizen represent his peers, not who was best financed.

What would happen if paid advertisement was eliminated?

Another thing I like, that I believe South Korea practices is lobbyist are allowed only in the representitives district. So they could only lobby when the rep was in his home territory, not in DC.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 12:06 AM

Also, If we can figure out who won a presidential election before the poll doors slam shut, how come it takes untillthe election is over before the unemployment numbers and other important facts are known?

If Romney was ahead by the same margin, we would still be counting votes.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 12:13 AM

Are the ACORN types still in charge of servicing the machines?

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Nov 16, 2012, at 12:30 PM

Not exactly voter fraud but I believe it fits on this thread. If we truly valued the contributions of those in the military we would do whatever is necessary to make their votes count. The media in this country is silent on this issue so we can be sure the problem will not be fixed! Most people are totally uninformed on this issue.

WASHINGTON, DC -- Sources confirmed today that hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots were delivered hours after the deadline for them to be counted, with preliminary counts showing that they would have overturned the vote in several states and brought a victory for Governor Mitt Romney.

Officials say the ballots were delivered late due to problems within the military mail system. Tracking invoices show the ballots sat in a warehouse for a month, then they were accidentally labeled as ammunition and shipped to Afghanistan. At Camp Dwyer, Marine Sergeant John Davis signed for them and was surprised at the contents.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/milita...

-- Posted by Robert* on Sat, Nov 17, 2012, at 2:56 PM

Robert*: Unfortunately you are too clueless to recognize satire. Duffel Blog is basically the military equivalent to The Onion.

Check out the other news that people are totally uninformed on like todays other top stories such as: "Hardest Working Sailor Determined By Shiniest Boots, Immaculate Uniform","BG Sinclair: General Petraeus, Allen Nothing But A Bunch Of Goddamn Amateurs, & "Disney Buys Rights To Afghanistan From Department Of Defense" http://www.duffelblog.com/

-- Posted by Nil on Sat, Nov 17, 2012, at 8:37 PM

Nil, If indeed it is satire, it must be based on the fact that democrats in recent history have became bold in openly displaying their desire to supress the military vote.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Nov 17, 2012, at 11:36 PM

Apparently, I have posted from an unreliable site. For that I apologize. However, that does not change the fact that we have a problem getting our military votes counted. This is an ongoing problem but our military personnel deserve better.

Thousands of absentee ballots cast by military service personnel often go uncounted, according to election experts who say the problem has always existed but is even more of an issue in presidential election years.

"The problem has always existed, given the high degree of mobility of our fighting forces," Eric Eversole, founder and executive director of the Military Voter Protection Project, told the Dayton Daily News Tuesday.

The project, which tracks military votes, found in 2010 that only 4.5 percent of the 2 million military and overseas voters reported to the Election Assistance Commission were able to cast absentee ballots that were actually counted. Meanwhile, the overall national voter participation rate for the 2010 election was 41.6 percent.

Eversole said the problem exists because state election officials have difficulty keeping track of military voters because they are frequently deployed or move from base to base. That means that ballots are often sent to the wrong addresses, lost in the mail, or arrive at state election offices too late to be counted.

The problem is worse in presidential elections years when more people vote.

Congress in 2009 enacted the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment Act to help resolve some of the problems. The law requires states to send out ballots to military personnel no later than 45 days before an election and requires states to use fax, e-mail or online delivery to speed things up.

In 2010, the Pentagon also initiated a program that prioritizes ballots for delivery to elections officials.

A number of states, including Florida, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia have instituted a tracking program that lets military personnel know whether their ballots were received back home and, in Ohio, actually confirm that it was counted.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/absentee-ballo...

-- Posted by Robert* on Sun, Nov 18, 2012, at 12:19 AM

u lost, u lost, u lost, voters did not trust R/Ryan.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Sun, Nov 18, 2012, at 6:59 AM

"u lost, u lost, u lost, voters did not trust R/Ryan."

Proof that everyone has 1st Amendment rights.

"Disney Buys Rights To Afghanistan From Department Of Defense"

This actually might be a good idea! You know, in order to stay the tide of ongoing wars in the Middle East, build a big play ground. They seem way to grumpy and board over there. (It really could help.)

:)

-- Posted by dchannes on Sun, Nov 18, 2012, at 12:25 PM

Old John, you think too much. :)

-- Posted by dchannes on Sun, Nov 18, 2012, at 12:30 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.

Want to comment?

In order to participate in semissourian.com's forums, you must be a registered member of the site. Once registered and logged in, you can post comments to existing threads or post new threads of your own. Click below to register now (it's free!). If you're already registered, just start commenting and posting threads.