Speak Out: Obama's administration cant get the jobs report out.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 7:27 PM:

Now this will be interesting. If the report is bad we will see it Wednesday after the election.

If it is good expect it to come out on Monday so we don't have time to find out the numbers are cooked like last time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/30/business/no-decision-on-timing-of-jobs-report....

Replies (24)

• Silly me, I thought it would be military absentee votes lost in the storm.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 7:30 PM
  • Good point OJ. They went down on the Bounty.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 7:32 PM
  • You can count on the cooked numbers to start flowing. The last jobs report was done the same way.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Oct 29, 2012, at 8:10 PM
  • Never allow a crisis to go to waste!

-- Posted by Robert* on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 6:04 AM
  • I did notice Romney has the private sector rolling to get money to the Red Cross and Food donations.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-romney-hurricane-sandy-20121029,0,236...

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 6:05 AM
  • The election is a week away. By next Tuesday, Sandy will be just a low pressure cell somewhere over Canada, most likely. Snow plows will clean up the snow and utility crews will restore service.

Why, then, is there talk of delaying elections and extending voting hours next week?

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:10 AM
  • So Obama can win, Shap!

-- Posted by voyager on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 9:36 AM
  • What Regrets may be missing is that the Jobs Report may have already been written weeks ago.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:10 AM
  • As I said yesterday - I wouldn't blink one bit if on Monday Obama announced that unemployment was 2.8%, gas was 39 cents a gallon and the government was giving away free chickens to everyone for a year. It wouldn't surprise me with this crew.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:15 AM
  • Dug

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:18 AM
  • He don't want to get the job numbers out friday before the election, this bunch will do anything to win an election they are in trouble and they know it.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 1:42 PM
  • Dug your going to have the obamamites slobbering over those numbers.

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 1:53 PM
  • Dug don't say that to loud, they all will be down there with there hands out wanting more of that free Obama money as they call it.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 2:48 PM
  • What Regrets may be missing is that the Jobs Report may have already been written weeks ago.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:10 AM

Probably was. ;-)

Today I was at a suppliers warehouse and they had the Hanity show playing some soundbites that were called in and recorded. People were saying things about Romney that if it were said about Obama when he was running they would be found by the FBI and arrested.

This is one of the things I hate. If someone says they want a Republican hurt its OK but say something about hurting a Democrat and the FBI pays you a visit.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 6:06 PM
  • Speaking of getting in front of the people. Joe Biden debates Joe Biden.

http://www.ntrc.info/biden.html

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:30 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:36 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:36 PM

Sorry Regret - I can't watch more than 30 seconds of that video without getting car sick.

-- Posted by not_sorry on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:42 PM
  • Regrets,

That is as much of MSNBC as I have seen so far this month. I do not watch them.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 8:56 PM
  • Dug

Romney turned the campaign stop into a Red Cross donation drive. He said instead of giving donations to his campaign to text $10 to the Red Cross and MSNBC said it was wrong of him to do that.

Just more of liberals wanting to get Obama elected even if it means not helping people in dire straights. That's pretty low.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 9:45 PM
  • Already done it Rick. Everyone else should too.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 9:52 PM
  • BTW the labor department has said they will work hard to get those numbers cooked....er I mean.... out by Friday.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 9:53 PM
  • Hard to believe Rick.

They still haven't done a budget in 3.5 years.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:03 PM
  • The storm will be an opportunity for the president to advocate more government control over the privately owned utility companises.

A democrat does what a democrat does.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Oct 30, 2012, at 10:05 PM
  • We had elections in the middle of a Civil War, amongst other things. I think we can pull this one off a week after a storm passes through.

That's not to belittle the suffering of those who were impacted by the storm. My prayers are with them.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Wed, Oct 31, 2012, at 8:00 AM

Respond to this thread