[SeMissourian.com] Fog/Mist ~ 50°F  
River stage: 16.85 ft. Rising
Saturday, Dec. 27, 2014
Post reply Read replies (21) More threads Create thread

Tactless Tuesday
Posted by whoknows? on Tue, Oct 9, 2012, at 10:08 AM:

Do these new rules mean that although I have never played golf in my life and never plan to play, that after January 1, 2013, I could actually win--maybe even a tournament, and maybe even get some money for it, even though I didn't pay anything not to play?

Replies

that after January 1, 2013, I could actually win -- Posted by whoknows? on Tue, Oct 9, 2012, at 10:08 AM

Yes. It's the new golf "spreading the wealth/fair share" program where winners become losers and losers become winners.

-- Posted by Dug on Tue, Oct 9, 2012, at 10:22 AM

Well, I guess I'll just have to pass on the freebies then. Nothing in my moral beliefs could make me vote to keep Obie in office. Uhhhh. Makes me sick to even think of it.

-- Posted by whoknows? on Tue, Oct 9, 2012, at 11:52 AM

Tiger Woods handicap below 10.

My handicap above 18.

I've played all of the pro tournaments as an absentee.

How much does Tiger owe me, and when can I expect a check? Hope Tiger knows that I can swing a club as good or better than his ex-wife. :-)

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Tue, Oct 9, 2012, at 1:56 PM

Wheels, after all its the good intentions that count most.

-- Posted by voyager on Tue, Oct 9, 2012, at 9:32 PM

Why, wheels, you are being mean spirited with evil intentions to hear the Democrats tell it. It so important to feel are fuzzy ball and mushy thought and stop all of this hard hearted rational realism that afflicts you right wing extremists.

-- Posted by voyager on Tue, Oct 9, 2012, at 9:56 PM

Wheels: You are truly a Professor of Economics. This thread should be sent to all members of Congress and Obama....never mind they do not understand so no explanation is possible.

-- Posted by semo471 on Wed, Oct 10, 2012, at 7:25 AM

After Nov.6, no explanation will be necessary!

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Oct 10, 2012, at 9:53 AM

FORE!-WARD

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Oct 10, 2012, at 10:00 AM

Wheels, I can't help but wonder what is the richest man told all the rest "to hell with drinking beer, I'm switching to ginger ale. You drink and pay for your beverage and I'll drink and pay for mine."

Have a feeling the others will have an accounting problem!

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Oct 10, 2012, at 10:00 AM

But Wheels, you have not attacked the accounting problem!

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Oct 10, 2012, at 10:13 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.

Want to comment?

In order to participate in semissourian.com's forums, you must be a registered member of the site. Once registered and logged in, you can post comments to existing threads or post new threads of your own. Click below to register now (it's free!). If you're already registered, just start commenting and posting threads.