Speak Out: We Live in a Fascist Banana Republic Dictatorship

Posted by Thought Criminal on Sat, Aug 11, 2012, at 8:28 PM:

Note: This is a non-partisan rant. You could exchange Erik Holder's name for Alberto Gonzales, John Ashcroft, or Michael Mukasey and Obama's name for George Bush and my opinion would be the same.

Most people haven't even heard and worse yet don't even care if they did that Obama's Attorney General, Erik "fast & furious" Holder, said that he would not bring ANY criminal charges against ANYONE at Goldman Sachs. The same Goldman Sachs that because of their Mafia and shyster like business practices, were one of the biggest contributors to our current financial meltdown and yet the biggest recipient of the taxpayer bailout for the problems they helped cause. Oh, I also might add that GS gave at least $1 million to the 2008 Obama campaign.

The Justice Department issued Thursday evening a notice saying, "Based on the law and evidence as they exist at this time, there is not a viable basis to bring a criminal prosecution with respect to Goldman Sachs or its employees in regard to the allegations set forth in the report." ( The report refers to the 2 year Senate committee investigative criminal referral report from 2011 )

The Justice Department did note that they are really really mad at GS and are watching GS and if additional information emerges, the cases could be prosecuted in the future. I bet that threat has GS shaking in fear. Yeah right. The puppet master fascist crooks at GS could tell Erik Holder to wear an evening gown and heels and appear on the Today Show telling fa*t jokes and he would not dare disobey.

Replies (15)

• Eric Holder, in a preemptive attempt to deflect charges of corrupt behavior and subservience to GS, defended the Justice Department's record in pursuing high profile financial fraud cases by boasting "There have been, I guess, 2,100 or so mortgage-related matters that we have brought here at United States Department of Justice. Our state counterparts have done a variety of things. The notion that there has been inactivity over the course of the last three years is belied by a troublesome little thing called facts."

Hey Erik, no one is saying that you haven't used the heavy hand of the law to go after the smaller fish who may or may not have acted criminally and who are swamped with a myriad of government regulations which punish the little guy and reward the big guy. But you could take all 2,100 of those other cases and add their damage amounts together and they wouldn't come close to the damage GS and other mega international banks did. We are in a fascist banana republic my friends, where the wealthy and powerful institutions who are in bed with the government are not only exempt from the law but are rewarded when they break it, while the rest of us are burdened with ever increasing rules and regulations and oppressive taxation. Sure GS paid a $550 million civil fine to the SEC ( Securities and Exchange Commission ) for acting badly and there may be more fines in the future but whoop-te-doo. Nobody from GS is going to prison like you or I would had we done the same thing.

So they pay a civil fine when they collected many more times that amount in profit and bonuses from their crooked deals. ( That would be akin to a person paying a $100.00 fine, no criminal prosecution, and a promise to not do it again and still keep a $1,000,000.00 from a bank robbery.) On top of that, we the hard working taxpayer had to give GS more money because "they were too big to fail." This is one of those instances when crime does pay and it pays very lucratively.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Sat, Aug 11, 2012, at 8:31 PM
  • Here is a link to a website from 2010 that lists all of the Goldman Sachs people who have had a revolving door relationship with the Obama administration. Regardless of who runs the website, you can still easily research for yourself if what this guy says is not true. http://my.firedoglake.com/fflambeau/2010/04/27/a-list-of-goldman-sachs-people-in...

After reading this list please convince me Obama followers that justice was served by Eric Holder.

Like I said before, this is not a partisan issue. This is an American freedom from tyranny issue.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Sat, Aug 11, 2012, at 9:45 PM
  • There is a song by Van Halen called Best of Both Worlds. That song could aptly apply to Democrat Senator Carl Levin. Levin chaired the committee on Goldman Sachs and sent a criminal referral to Democrat Attorney General Erik Holder.

Now I don't believe for a second that Levin thought that Holder would dare bring charges against GS. But long time Senator Levin, who no doubt has very close ties to GS folks himself could claim a false moral indignation concerning their crimes. When Holder didn't indict, Levin once again told everyone how angry he was and because he was so angry he demanded new laws to protect us from future crimes from the bankers like GS. Levin indeed has the best of both worlds.

No doubt Levin will be all over T.V. soon telling America and the world how we need to pass into law more banking regulations to prevent another financial disaster like GS. He will be hailed as a hero by the MSM. Levin and other Democrats will say that if Republicans fight any new legislation, they will be the ones responsible for another disaster.

It is the same old playbook by both parties people. Both parties just give us political theater. The mega bankers along with other "elite" run this country people. Not Barak Obama, not Mitt Romney and certainly not the civic minded voter like you. It hurts me to say that, but I believe it to be true.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Sat, Aug 11, 2012, at 10:23 PM
  • Not argument here. Though, you know our focus is mainly the food fight. This is still a huge sign pointing to the criminal nature of the administration and the DOJ.

-- Posted by dchannes on Sat, Aug 11, 2012, at 11:18 PM
  • Regulation was the wrench that loosened the nut to add more shims till the bolt ran out of threads. Now they claim to want to fix it with the same wrench by adding even more shims.

Blaming deregulation has been the rallying cry over and over for the failures of regulations to the point that people believe it.

I once heard a far-fetched incredible story about a big chemical company with hazardous waste to dispose of, and instead of paying to get rid of the hazardous waste, convinced local governments to buy it and put it in our drinking water!

What a crock, that is untill I started reading a little of the history of florine, serin gas and floride and byproducts of aluminum.

I try to keep an open mind and thank TC and others for not holding back on their opinions.

And of course it's a lot of fun following the back and fourth of some of our skilled nagglers. :)

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Aug 11, 2012, at 11:31 PM
  • I know yours is the food regulation and cost nightmare dchannes and I will fight with you to wake up the people. Food and water will soon be more precious than gold. But I also have to speak out on other government police state actions. Some of the things I believe are pretty far out there for some.

Fighting the New World Order is like fighting the Hydra. Chop off one head and two more grow back but we must never give up.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Sun, Aug 12, 2012, at 12:17 AM
  • I see the US military being place all around Iran in Afghanistan and Pakistan as a sign that Iran will soon be drawn into a conflict...either real or contrived. They are daring Iran to flinch. I saw this months ago. Just waiting for it unfold.

All Hell will really break loose. The elites need a way to invade them that the dumbed-down public will be on board with. I think they were hoping that just surrounding them with our Army would be enough.

Just heard there were two earthquakes in NW Iran. Over 250 people killed and 12 villages destroyed.

China, as well. Must have been the same fault line.

It's clear that taking over the monetary system in the Middle East is high priority for the banking elite. The first thing they did in Iraq was set up a Central Bank.

-- Posted by dchannes on Sun, Aug 12, 2012, at 12:11 PM
  • I saw a news report from months ago during the middle of the Libyan uprising. I want to say it was Reuters, an interview with a local who said he was not one of the rebels. Al Qaeda was 'helping' the rebels, but he said, "We don't know who they are." The reporter asked again, for him to clarify his statement. The man said nobody knows who they are.

The literal translation of Al Qaeda is, "the base". This militant Islamist organization was started sometime in the late 1980s by Bin Laden with over $2mil the US gave him to have his, 'troops' trained at Quantico for operations in Afghanistan. That move backfired. (Or did it?) Oops.

How soon we forget.

-- Posted by dchannes on Sun, Aug 12, 2012, at 12:44 PM
  • Like I always say, 'follow the money trail'.

-- Posted by dchannes on Sun, Aug 12, 2012, at 1:15 PM
  • Well there is no excuse for any of us to have low potassium levels.

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Sun, Aug 12, 2012, at 7:05 PM
  • Selenium deficiency is a problem though.

-- Posted by dchannes on Sun, Aug 12, 2012, at 7:56 PM
  • "Well there is no excuse for any of us to have low potassium levels.

-- Posted by Mowrangler on Sun, Aug 12, 2012, at 7:05 PM"

You speak in riddles.

-- Posted by dchannes on Mon, Aug 13, 2012, at 8:18 PM
  • "I fail to see how a hand-full of people can maintain and control the 7 billion people on earth , I mean , how would these Elite know if they have all 7 billion doing what they want ?"

I was waiting for TC to address this. I guess I'll have a go at it...nutshell:

These banker families have been at this game of controlling the world's wealth for centuries, working their way up on the ladder, so to speak. Like an inheritance, they pass it on to the following generation. Like playing a very long game of chess.

Over the years they developed a vast network of loyals who do their bidding, or else. When you control the gold, you make the rules, as is said.

You know American History. Look at how the bankers got things done. They took over these lands and killed and relocated the natives to concentration camps, using 'soldiers' to get that job done. Then they built railroads, using Chinese labor...etc., etc.

Now, the end of the game is near. I don't know HOW near. But near. And I know what happens at the end because I've played chess. Checkmate.

-- Posted by dchannes on Mon, Aug 13, 2012, at 8:40 PM
  • You don't have to control every aspect. If the ability to profit from one's labor is controlled, you have control of enough to control the play of others.

Here's a scenario...You don't want people to travel too much so you can keep them in check. You don't have to make cars illegal, you just have to make tires so expensive that it is prohibitive to travel. Also fuel. Cars are legal, but in the end, who can afford to drive?

-- Posted by dchannes on Mon, Aug 13, 2012, at 8:53 PM
  • Below is a preview of your comment. If you are satisfied, press the Save button at the bottom to finish posting your comment. If you wish to correct something, use your browser's Back button to return to the previous page.

When most people read or hear about the history of money, their eyes glaze over.

But here is a documentary that is expertly done in a theatrical method that any one can understand. I highly reccomend any one who might be reading this to watch this video.

It explains in a simple to understand method as to why our money and banking system is so corrupt and evil today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swkq2E8mswI

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Wed, Aug 15, 2012, at 12:06 AM

Respond to this thread