Speak Out: I'm going to get a free cell phone. It's easy and you can pay for it.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 9:42 AM:

Replies (5)

• I thought that program gave a voucher for the most basic phone service where as the sellers upsold them to more expensive product. I got a free phone one time by signing and contract for 2 years service. I never dreamed they were actually handing out phones.

A lot of poor people in rural areas are a good way from the store and have no way to get there to buy Michelle approved food with their Barry approved cards. When do they start handing out cars? :)

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 10:12 AM
  • this is old news ole man. can you think of something more current to write about? oops sorry, thats why they call you old... john

The program works for those who really need the phones. there are scammers in every field. what about that farm subsidies your buddy cashed in on by just claiming his corn did not grow as tall as it usually does this summer because of the hot weather?

-- Posted by kcknown on Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 10:46 AM
  • kc, My buddy planted corn, what did your cell phone reapers plant?

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 10:50 AM
  • what about that farm subsidies your buddy cashed in on by just claiming his corn did not grow as tall as it usually does this summer because of the hot weather?

-- Posted by kcknown on Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 10:46 AM

That would be insurance KC.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 2:28 PM
  • no....that's fleecing the government regret. One grew corn didn't they. If it does grow as high as it did the year before, why does that person deserve to get a check from uncle sam? It works both ways people. There is not just one group of people getting free money from the govt. there is always two sides. which one do you get money from?

-- Posted by kcknown on Thu, Aug 9, 2012, at 12:32 PM

Respond to this thread