Speak Out: Bob Parker for US Congress endorsed by America's Voice host in this interview!

Posted by dchannes on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 1:14 PM:

Good interview. It should answer the questions some people have.

He's one of those who just couldn't sit back and watch as we are all defrauded and not take action. Believe me, it's tiring, stressful, unpaid work too. He's been doing it for years. I know because I was there.

He's a straight shooter and has a hunger for truth and justice. He's rightfully disturbed by the direction our country is headed. Add to that a stubborn desire to hold the legislators feet to the Constitutional fire and we have a Statesman to represent us.

Bob will do the right thing. I have been working with him for years. His legs have been under my table and mine under his. I know his character.

Replies (19)

• Give it a break already!

-- Posted by survivalist on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 4:29 PM
  • Listened to the interview. The announcer called the Republican party "fascists" and Mr. Parker did not challenge it and said nothing about it.

If a man is not willing to stand up for the party he is asking to nominate him on a radio show, why should we expect him to stand up for us in Washington, DC?

-- Posted by SamTheEagle on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 8:16 PM
  • Sam makes a good point. This is just another example of Bob being lead by whomever he is talking to at the moment. Parker has the spine of a jelly fish. I don't care how many obscure endorsements this clown gets. It will not make up for his insult to veteran's, his support of trials for terrorists, or any of his other crazy ideas. I'm glad to see that even people that were supporting him are starting to see the truth. Good ridance.

-- Posted by SgtJones on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 8:29 PM
  • @ddshea

Isn't Parker asking for "Republicans" to support him? Are they supposed to feel good that he allows them to be called "fascists?" If he doesn't want to be associated with Republicans then he should run as a independent or libertarian and he is more of a fraud than I previously thought.

-- Posted by SgtJones on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 8:36 PM
  • ddshea,

I am simply surprised that Mr Parker would want to associate with "fascists." Because, like it or not, Mr Parker - if elected - would be listed as a Republican on the November ballot and would expect Republican's to support him. I am surprised he would either: (a) want to be labeled in the "fascists" party, (b) if he disagrees with that label he would hesitate to state that point of view on the air.

Am I missing a third way? (Like declaring federal drug laws unconstitutional but continuing to enforce them?)

-- Posted by SamTheEagle on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 8:50 PM
  • @ddshea

Does Bob agree that Republucans are "fascists" or is he too much of a coward to speak up? Why should Republicans support someone that won't support them. Since you are the Parker spokesman, please answer directly.

-- Posted by NewtDobbs on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 10:25 PM
  • I am a Veteran and I appreciate Emerson's actions more than some twisted opinion about terrorists. Are you a terrorist Dirk? Why are you worried. I don't want terrorists having jury trials - period!! Beyond that I cannot support a man that allows his name to be used to call me and my brothers and sisters that served "pathetic."

-- Posted by SgtJones on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 10:32 PM
  • Have been

Kind of curious about GMO foods, Has anyone ever checked this stuff out? This is the Big Evil!! Do you know many countries have baned GMO foods? France, India, even Hugo Chevez banned it!! This is just a few...

Guess which country does not have to LABEL food that is GMO as GMO food...You guessed it , USA.. Guess who promotes GMO seeds? Monsanto ! Guess who is a large contributor to JO AN ??? Guessed it again, Monsanto!! But wait... Monsanto is in St Louis.. Oh,, but, but, but, why? St. Louis is not in JoAnn district.... And her largest contributors, unions.... Well, that explains why she co-sponsored a bill to bailout union retirement funds.. Mr. Rusk you are not the only one who reads a lot... Apparently you are reading the wrong stuff...

Yes, Mr. Rusk, it's a darn good thing we have kept her in office with all her Powerful Positions, After all, she knows what's best for her poor, rural constituents.....NOT!!

-- Posted by Sugr123 on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 10:34 PM
  • Ddshea

Guess I wasn't clear...

I support Bob Parker, he has our family's vote!

-- Posted by Sugr123 on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 11:27 PM
  • SgtJones,

Where, when and what unit did you serve with?

-- Posted by dchannes on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 11:32 PM
  • Sugr123, GMO crops are one thing I am very concerned with and if you want to look into the money that Monsanto alone has pumped into Missouri fed level reps you can see how much influence they have here. A while ago, when the USDA was precluded, by the SCOTUS in Geertsen vs, every single Representative in Missouri signed a letter encouraging the USDA to approve RRR Alfalfa without the full enviornmental impact study the SCOTUS required. Guess what? In the upcoming Farm Bill, sec 733 would all ALL gmo's to be approved without any EIA being done at all. Really nice. Despite the fact that Monsanto and Syngenta have both been recently fined and precluded from future extortion of farmers in Germany and Brazil respectively....Yeah, Monsanto is sustainable. For themselves, and no one else.

Anyway, in short, one of Emerson's daughters is a lobbyist for Monsanto.

-- Posted by Dreen on Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 11:38 PM
  • "Emerson does pay well as you know, many of her staffers, of which she has 21, make up to and over 100 thousand a year in our tax dollars as can be seen here"

ddshea, I've always wondered why the state doesn't pay the salaries of folks we send to congress and determine how much state money the job is worth.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Aug 6, 2012, at 12:12 AM
  • I'm a vet who supports Bob without reservation. All this talk about being against veterans, for drugs and fascism is just a diversion. Anybody who knows Bob knows better. Emerson is a proven RINO whose voting record is barely better than a Democrat. Why should she get 90% of her financial support from outside the district? Why would she financially support the campaign of one of the most leftist Reps in Congress-Debbie Wasserman-Schultz? She's had her chance to do the right thing about the National Debt and spending and, she has failed. Her defense of TARP was pathetic and I have the letter. Or did until tossing it out in disgust. Emerson and her Democrat lobbyist husband need to get new jobs. Last trip she ignored Bob. She is running scared this time! 1LT BJS US Army Armor. And I have my DD214 too.

-- Posted by BJS on Mon, Aug 6, 2012, at 12:19 AM
  • Article I Section. 3.

"The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote."

Then we have:

Amendment XVII

"Passed by Congress May 13, 1912. Ratified April 8, 1913.

(Note: Article I, section 3, of the Constitution was modified by the 17th amendment.)

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each State shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the State legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any State in the Senate, the executive authority of such State shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, That the legislature of any State may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.

This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution."

------------------------------------------------

I agree with how it used be because the Senators were meant to relay the will of the States to the Seat of Government and be answerable to the State Legislature.

Now, a State Senator has trouble getting a simple phone call returned by their US Senators. They don't care because they know they don't really have to answer to them.

-- Posted by dchannes on Mon, Aug 6, 2012, at 1:01 PM
  • I will. As long as I don't die in my sleep...

-- Posted by dchannes on Mon, Aug 6, 2012, at 1:33 PM
  • Easy, I know...just tapping the keys! Thanks tho. I agree with you.

-- Posted by dchannes on Mon, Aug 6, 2012, at 1:54 PM
  • Long live Jo Ann.

-- Posted by Dexterite1 on Tue, Aug 7, 2012, at 6:05 AM
  • While I doubt it will happen, I hope she comes to repentance for what she has done and what she has failed to do.

-- Posted by Dreen on Tue, Aug 7, 2012, at 7:18 AM
  • I'm going to quote a facebook friend:

"Attention all RINO hunters....It is Open Season, no limits on the number of RINO's you can bag"

-- Posted by Dreen on Tue, Aug 7, 2012, at 12:31 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: