[SeMissourian.com] Fog/Mist ~ 57°F  
River stage: 30.99 ft. Rising
Thursday, Sep. 18, 2014
Post reply Read replies (37) More threads Create thread

BREITBART OBAMA VIDEO SET FOR RELEASE
Posted by swift on Wed, Mar 7, 2012, at 4:03 PM:

On March 1, conservative activist, Andrew Breitbart passed away unexpectedly. He was well known for his attacks on libralism. As is typical for liberals, he was villified and hated by the left. In fact, the left has gone on record as being happy he is gone. Rolling Stone was quick to show its glee at his passing.

Here are two websites that are a must. Obama is about to be vetted finally!! The lamestream media wouldn't do it and won't.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://www.breitbart.com/

Replies

Swift said, "He was well known for his attacks on libralism. As is typical for liberals, he was villified and hated by the left."

Did you think that the left would be happy and rejoice his attacks on liberalism?

-- Posted by DADES on Wed, Mar 7, 2012, at 4:37 PM

The seekers of total power over freedom through Fascist idealism have been hiding behind the Liberals and progressives for years ready to pounce like a panther studying his prey.

The simple minded and uninvolved minions thinking democracy is opposite of communism pave the way for the panther to devour all protections a representitive republic offers for individual rights of Americans.

Barack Obama is not the one holding the office of president, that office today is held hostage by his ideology and that of many around him believe that America must be torn down completely and rebuilt in a radical fashion.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Mar 7, 2012, at 5:49 PM

Dades: Consider who you are responding to!!

-- Posted by howdydoody on Wed, Mar 7, 2012, at 6:27 PM

Swift....he was against astrologists too?

I like to think he is in a better place now....

-- Posted by Theorist on Thu, Mar 8, 2012, at 10:31 AM

I usually don't care for your corrections Theorist but I have to admit that was a good one. Funny stuff:)

-- Posted by Joe Dirte on Thu, Mar 8, 2012, at 10:50 AM

The bottom line is this:

Barak Obama has more ties to the radical left than any of us realize. The lamestream media coddles hime and protects him form recieving the scrutiny given to conservative politicians.

Barak Obama is a hypocrite and a pathological liar! He called the Ms Fluke and gave her his sympathy but sure never called ANY of the conservative women (Palin, Bachman, Ingraham, etc.) Check out the following and you'll see just how hypocritical! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEJvSi6Cz... Check out the right hand side! Liberal HYPOCRISY! Reminds you of the Pharisees of Jesus day! Double standard!

-- Posted by swift on Thu, Mar 8, 2012, at 4:00 PM

"hime and protects him form" Oops! Some liberal may read this and... I meant "him and protects him from." I had to correct it because liberals are always looking for any slip up by a conservative! Not only is my above comment correct but the Obama sheeple are blindly following him or, as Old John puts it, "his ideology and that of many around him."

-- Posted by swift on Thu, Mar 8, 2012, at 4:14 PM

Spaniard, I'm hoping he doesn't get reelected, period! Everything Obama does increases government expansion and takes away more of our rights. I know G.W Bush expanded government and increased our national debt, but he did what he did in 8 years. Obama has tripled the national debt in just 3 years, passed two major Marxist/Fascist programs (the supposed economic stimulus package and the Hitlerite universal heath care program), kept unemployment at over 8$ and the list goes on! How in this world can people still support this guy? Especially after being informed? Obama is a fascist teleprompter dependent hypocrite!

-- Posted by swift on Fri, Mar 9, 2012, at 3:50 PM

swift just a comment on a tyical republican remark.

http://www.americablog.com/2009/03/what-...

-- Posted by Username1 on Fri, Mar 9, 2012, at 5:32 PM

Swift, I think the term Neo-Markist may fit.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Mar 9, 2012, at 11:46 PM

Username

And that is the same site that has "Stumbling drunk Jenna Bush spotted in skanky DC bar" on it. That is a great source for the weak liberal mind.

Obama needs a teleprompter for meeting a 3rd grade class. He hasn't done that in the last 18 months though. He has been too busy doing fundraisers and campaigning every day.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Mar 11, 2012, at 11:02 PM

James 4:11-12

That one is for you, Swift.

-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 5:53 AM

James 4:11-12 That one is for you, Swift. -- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 5:53 AM

The huge missing piece in this post is this. Obama is not "my neighbor". Obama is the president of the US and is laying burdens on me and my family. Obama is paid by me to do a good job and represent me. He is failing miserably.

I have a right to judge any person that seeks to "represent" others. They step into that arena. Not even close to a "neighbor".

-- Posted by Dug on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 8:56 AM

Rick...I am in support of separation of Church and State for your sake and mine. That does not mean that Christianity is not the center of my life. But it is not my position to force it on you. I hope that makes sense.

Swift, on the other hand, has in the past professed his belief. I posted that scripture to remind him...perhaps it means something different for him?

-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 9:06 AM

Sorry Wheels...I am not judging anyone...just informing...

But you weren't talking to me....I am independent!

-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 9:55 AM

Exactly my point Rick. Without separation, you will be at the mercy of those in control...at least on "the outside".

Nevermind...I don't think you understand what I am trying to allude to...or else you disagree, and we will simply disagree.

-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 10:22 AM

But you weren't talking to me....I am independent!

-- Posted by Theorist on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 9:55 AM

As long as they are liberals.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 11:08 AM

"Swift, I think the term Neo-Markist may fit."

-- Posted by Old John

Exactly! Obama is a Neo-Marxist Teleprompter dependent hypocrite!

"James 4:11-12"

"That one is for you, Swift."

Posted by Theorist

No problem! Here's the reading:

"11Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.

12There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

This says that Christians are not to speak evil of fellow Christians. Obama's actions prove he's not a Christian. Jesus said, "By their fruits ye shall know them." (Matthew 7:16,20) and "Judge righteous judgement." (John7:24)

Liberals are also very judgemental while calling for conservatives not to be. It's part of their hypocrisy! Liberals love to call themselves tolerant. They're tolerant of liberalism, and that's it.

I'm just waiting for Obama to refuse that one million dollars from Bill Marr but I won't hold my breath!

-- Posted by swift on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 3:39 PM

Bill Marr is a flaming liberal. How does he get a pass from the other wealth envious liberals.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 6:06 PM

I don't know how many of you viewed swift's video link above but it is a good, revealing summary of the hypocrisy of the left. They get it natural from their leader.

Obama - "A more civil and honest public discourse can help us face up to our challenges as a nation"

Obama - "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun"

-- Posted by Dug on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 6:15 PM

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Mar 11, 2012, at 11:02 PM

Pictures don't lie. Did you notice, even sweet Sarah had one.

-- Posted by Username1 on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 6:18 PM

There were black cowboys out west too.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 8:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK91...

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Mar 12, 2012, at 10:05 PM

We Regret To Inform U has a newer thread. Did anyone happen to listen to Sean Hannity's playing the audio bites of liberal hate speech? (Posted on above mentioned thread)

-- Posted by swift on Tue, Mar 13, 2012, at 3:30 PM

Theorist, you are not an independent. You are a hard core liberal. Did you not know you can be googled?

-- Posted by mixitup on Sat, Apr 7, 2012, at 5:28 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.

Want to comment?

In order to participate in semissourian.com's forums, you must be a registered member of the site. Once registered and logged in, you can post comments to existing threads or post new threads of your own. Click below to register now (it's free!). If you're already registered, just start commenting and posting threads.