Speak Out: Only one year from today!

Posted by voyager on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 10:49 AM:

I hope I'm correct about this but at high noon one year from today, a new President will be inaunagerated.

We have exactly one year to have to endure Obama and Compasny. So we will be able to shout with glee or mourn in shame and dispair.

Which do you think it will be?

One year, folks, one year!

Replies (8)

• I hope you are right. I have a bad feeling that Obama, Soros, and the EU banks will do anything to make the economy look better this year so simple-minded people will vote him back in - ignoring his dictator style of governing and rewarding his cronies with billions in so-called "loans" and support.

The deficit is huge and Obama is pushing more and more everyday. I don't know if we can get him - and Air-Claire McCaskill - out this November!

-- Posted by not_sorry on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 10:57 AM
  • I'm hope the people will open there eyes come November and see what this current administration has done since being in office. This administration has destroyed more jobs not create them and ran up a debt that is unbeliveable and the most in the history of this country. This is far worse than the Carter Days by far. Wake up people you have a chance to change this come November 2012 so we can start rebuilding our great nation. We do not want to take that social road that is not what we are about.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 3:35 PM
  • http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/lns14000000 - links just don't cut-n-paste very well.

Hope for a new President, yes. Despair with the current pool of contenders, yes.

There was a movie sometime back, starring Richard Pryor IIRC - who advocated voting for 'none of the above'. Hmmmmmm.

-- Posted by fxpwt on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 5:39 PM
  • No problem. Been tripped up on that before - see blog "The Green Thing", my post of around 04 January, 6:12pm. Learned to look for the blue dot-dot-dot instead of the black ones on the preview screen. :-)

-- Posted by fxpwt on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 6:19 PM
  • Due to the crop of clowns running on the republican side, the current clown-in-chief will be with us for another four years.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 6:22 PM
  • Live&Let Live: Newt who is a leader strict, tough and tells it like it is this country needs somebody like that, Newt has a lot of support he is a warrior that will step up to the plate and take charge we currently don't have that. Majority of the people like a strong leader. He will work very hard to make sure people have a real pay check instead of food stamps, and he will reduce the regulations that have been imposed on these businesses by the current administration and america will go back to work once again.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 7:31 PM
  • Due to the msm's hatred and demonization of newt, he is no more electable than Ron. Even if he were elected, he would do nothing to cut spending or shrink gov't. Both increased under his leadership as speaker of the house.

Rick, spot on about Ron Paul. As I did last election, I will vote Ron in the primary, then vote Libertarian in the general election.

-- Posted by FreedomFadingFast on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 8:58 PM
  • The republicans should have abided by Reagan's 11th commandment.

Obama may "sing" his way into another term.

-- Posted by Old John on Fri, Jan 20, 2012, at 11:56 PM

Respond to this thread