Speak Out: You cant stimulate this country out of a bad economy.

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Sep 22, 2011, at 11:53 AM:

This guy is brilliant. You should watch this no mater how you stand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_BHLguFEN3M

Replies (7)

• Too bad he's not Treasury sec.

I notice he commented on one of our previous dicussions about which comes first, demand or supply. He says supply first.

Another thing he makes clear is that cheap interest rates hurts in the long run.

-- Posted by Old John on Thu, Sep 22, 2011, at 12:47 PM
  • I was impressed.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Sep 22, 2011, at 2:11 PM
  • BC, I had friends that were cussing Reagan for bringing down rates. They were living on SS and returns from CDs. One jumbo would pay $14k per year.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Sep 24, 2011, at 9:45 AM
  • BC,

Now if someone with influence in the Obama administration would read Chris Mayer's article and take it to heart. ................No, they are too smart to do that! And this weekend Treasury Secretary Geithner is giving advice to the European Central Bank?

-- Posted by Robert* on Sat, Sep 24, 2011, at 10:48 AM
  • Now the European Union is sunk for sure!

Maybe he is trying to teach them how to Use Quicken! Or was it another program that caused him to screw up on his taxes? I forget.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Sep 24, 2011, at 10:51 AM
  • Have a friend that used to be an investment bank manager. He said we will pay for the cheap interest sooner or later. He said when it ends it will skyrocket to 20% interest on cars even with good credit. Again......

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Sep 25, 2011, at 12:54 AM
  • Regrets,

Reminds me of that one commercial. It goes up, it goes down, it goes up, it goes down. Already forgot what they were saying.

Whoopie.... 20% twice in a lifetime is two times too many!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Sep 25, 2011, at 12:57 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: