Speak Out: Always Remember and Never Forget!

Replies (10)

• Terrible. I don't think I could forget if I tried. My heart still aches for those poor souls in the trade centers, pentagon and the hi-jacked planes. The first responders, firefighters, etc...that responded to that terrible event. The terror and agony they all must have felt, the pain their loved ones still feel to this day. Terrible.

-- Posted by Turnip on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 12:48 AM
  • wheels: I always enjoy reading your posts whether I agree with them or not. However, your 10:44 post is repulsive to say the least. What the he!! proof do you have to substantiate your 'now I'm not so sure claim'. This type of crap has played out and is getting very old. Come up with some new theories, please. Not all countries or areas of the world like us. That is just a fact. And who was POTUS when that news was shown?

-- Posted by howdydoody on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 11:44 AM
  • Today, September 11, ia the third birthday of my beloved little dog Trig, who has brought so much pleasure and joy into the world.. It softens the memory of that awful day day ten years ago.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 12:21 PM
  • Howdy,

I did not say I had any proof and I did not say he was, but from some of the things he has said, from his actions, and the disdainful way he speaks of this country, and the apology tour to the Arab countries, why would I not wonder where his loyalties lay. His track record is deplorable.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 12:56 PM
  • Inside where, Freedom man?

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 1:25 PM
  • September 11, 2001 is a day that no american should ever for get. What our enemies done to us that day did nothing but "awaken a sleeping giant" no doubt that day made us stronger and all of us are proud americans. The extremists better remember that "you mess with the bull you get the horn". We all might have our politcial differences but bottomline is we are americans and dam proud of it.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 3:40 PM
  • I remember December 7, 191, that day that will live in infamity. I was five year old and I remember the consequences. Many of you were not born yet, in fact, even some of your parents were not born yet.

Lets not forget that date either.

-- Posted by voyager on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 3:55 PM
  • voyager: Yes sir, December 7, 1941 Pearl Harbor will always be remembered in my household, but you will be surprised of the young people that I ask each year when that date comes around "do you know what today is" and many cannot provide an answer. When we were growing up as kids my dad always would tell us never for get December 7, 1941.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 4:21 PM
  • People thought Pearl didn't happen also. People claimed it was a way for the war mongers to do their thing.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 5:50 PM
  • Saw the most appropriate reminder on my trip today. At the 4-way stop in Bloomfield, one of the city's pumper trucks was parked with the stars and stripes draped on the side.

-- Posted by Robert* on Sun, Sep 11, 2011, at 6:36 PM

Respond to this thread