Speak Out: 2012 and Jay Purcell

Posted by TrueEthics on Sun, Jul 17, 2011, at 3:05 PM:

Not only is it time to look at 2012 on a federal level but even at the state and local level you can change a lot.

2012 at a local Cape Girardeau County level one of the biggest issue is removing Jay Purcell from office. We should focus on putting someone in there that is going to do his or her job. Not somone that is going to create half truths and lies at every turn. Someone who we can have a open conversation with and not worry about being recorded. A person that doesn't have "DIRTY HANDS". A person that won't backstab and slander private citizens to gain media attention. A person that will allow the public to question anything that this person speaks? A person that has the respect of the community. A person works for all the citizens of this county and not just the ones that will endorse him on the radio and at the polls. Someone that will shine on there own, and not someone, like Jay who has taken others actions and twisted them to make himself look good. You may say one lie but then you will have to make up another lie to support that lie, exactly how many lies have you stated Jay, or have you lost count. A person that puts "people before poltics". It's time to bring this county some respet and return it back to a first class commission and not the three ring circus it continues to be.

I challenge the Republican Party to bring a challenger out.

I challenge the Democracts to bring forth a challenger, oh wait a minute, Jay may have to run as a Democract, will they back him because he was ousted from the Republican party for his half truths and lies.

Let the campaigning begin!

Replies (9)

• Sounds like sour grapes to me

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sun, Jul 17, 2011, at 3:42 PM
  • And sour grapes don't make good wine.

-- Posted by TrueEthics on Sun, Jul 17, 2011, at 4:14 PM
  • I respect every citizens right to a difference of opinion. Here is a link to a blog written by this citizen and also a story in todays paper where they have extensively blogged about their hatred for me. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:FG0UosJCV8sJ:www.capegirard... Thanks, JAY Purcell

-- Posted by J Purcell on Sun, Jul 17, 2011, at 4:34 PM
  • Sorry, here is the link to todays story and the extensive blog comments after. http://www.semissourian.com/story/1744836.html Thanks, Jay Purcell

-- Posted by J Purcell on Sun, Jul 17, 2011, at 4:36 PM
  • True Ethics; No such person exists that meets your requirements.

-- Posted by howdydoody on Sun, Jul 17, 2011, at 5:16 PM
  • I would agree but anybody would be better then someone attacking a private citizen that has left well enough alone for over sixmonths or so.

-- Posted by TrueEthics on Sun, Jul 17, 2011, at 9:29 PM
  • City limits of Cape Girardeau would defeat me from running against him.

-- Posted by TrueEthics on Mon, Jul 18, 2011, at 2:42 AM
  • If it would keep you from running against him then maybe you should concern yourself with something you do have control over rather than attacking someone who has tried to shed a little light on the good ole boy network in cape.

-- Posted by gowlfman on Mon, Jul 18, 2011, at 8:01 AM
  • Shed light, would that be the same as taking the very words that come out of anyones mouth, twisting them for your own personal agenda. slandering private citizens that provide thier services on volunteeer boards. Private citizens that want the rest of the story, seek it out and get slammed. There maybe a few that this man may have helped, but that number is few a far between the ones that he has attacked on a personal level.

-- Posted by TrueEthics on Mon, Jul 18, 2011, at 2:50 PM

Respond to this thread