Speak Out: Here's the Republican's Private Option.

Posted by Grandpa_Sassy on Tue, Sep 8, 2009, at 5:11 PM:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090908/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_health_care_overhaul

Yep..3,000 fine for MANDITORY "PRIVATE" HEALTH INSURANCE.

Sound Familiar?? Like...MANDITORY Liability CAR INSURANCE. You know, the one that was supposed to LOWER RATES and PREVENT uninsured from destroying insureds cars??

Yep...THIS is what you get with REPUBLICANS...MANDITORY SPEND! Fud Ruckers!

Replies (6)

• From the article you posted a link to...

"The latest proposal: a ten-year, $900-billion bipartisan compromise that Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., a moderate who heads the influential

Finance Committee, was trying to broker. It would guarantee coverage for nearly all Americans, regardless of medical problems.

But the Baucus plan also includes the fines that Obama has rejected. In what appeared to be a sign of tension, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs pointedly noted that the administration had not received a copy of the plan before it leaked to lobbyists and news media Tuesday."

Megalo,

That is a Democrat plan, read the article again, I read and reread the article and nowhere do I find anything saying this is a Republican Plan.

The Democrats own the health care plan, that people in this country are opposed to. Sink or swim it will be their plan, and it is painfully obvious they know it. A smart Republican will keep his hands in his pockets when there is a show of hands asking for support for the bill. That is assuming there are any smart Republicans left, which I am having serious doubts about.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Sep 8, 2009, at 5:27 PM
  • Wiffles, you should be familiar with this story. Baucus is WAFFLING to the WHIMS of the whinging Neo-Cons. How much you want to BET this is the BILL that EMERSON and the rest of her Neo-Republicon cronies "WILL" vote on?

Yeah...you'll blame it on the Dems, but you know **** well this is the bill the republicons want to vote FOR.

-- Posted by Grandpa_Sassy on Wed, Sep 9, 2009, at 2:44 AM
  • And now Grandpa is trying to play on a no-string banjo.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Sep 9, 2009, at 8:11 AM
  • Here's a great perspective by one of our countries most respected leaders:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203440104574400581157986024.html#m...

-- Posted by blogbudsman on Wed, Sep 9, 2009, at 9:42 AM
  • And now Grandpa is trying to play on a no-string banjo.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Sep 9, 2009, at 8:11 AM

Speechless...huh soyager. Figures.

Can't wait to see how you feel when your buddy Emerson votes for this.

-- Posted by Grandpa_Sassy on Wed, Sep 9, 2009, at 10:17 AM
  • Some people sure are tone deaf. Think I'm for Taylor on the general principal of voting out ALL incumbents.

-- Posted by voyager on Wed, Sep 9, 2009, at 11:09 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: