Speak Out: Where's Swingle?

Posted by sayswho? on Tue, Apr 5, 2011, at 11:01 PM:

So, we've had our fill of Peter Kinder's latest troubles. Does anyone know what's going on with Morley Swingle? I feel like just as soon as southeast Missouri gets out of the spotlight for one thing, it will be back in it for another. So, it's probably time for the scandal to rear its head again. ???

Replies (10)

• sayswho? I don't know that much about Swingle but know more people that dislike him than like him. No scandal in that though.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Apr 5, 2011, at 11:14 PM
  • I hear he takes care of his buddies

-- Posted by 44044 on Wed, Apr 6, 2011, at 6:32 PM
  • Flying under the radar!

-- Posted by vietnamvet on Thu, Apr 7, 2011, at 6:06 AM
  • He is taking time to reflect upon all his misgivings and poor behaviors.

-- Posted by GREYWOLF on Thu, Apr 7, 2011, at 8:42 AM
  • People who make personal comments/judgments about other people's personal lives are great.

Greywolf...after reading your posts over the last year you sound like a guy I need to have a beer with. I'm sure you could make me a better person with your brilliant insight and judgment.

-- Posted by clkv on Thu, Apr 7, 2011, at 1:03 PM
  • Morley has been a good prosecutor over the years. He is human just like all of the rest of us and is subject to making mistakes. Every human being has a skelton or two in there closet no matter who you are.

-- Posted by swampeastmissouri on Thu, Apr 7, 2011, at 4:15 PM
  • My in starting this thread was not that I want to know if anyone knows when he's going to get his reprimand.

ANd, swampeastmissouri, failing to prosecute a crimimal because you're having an affair with the victim is a HUGE mistake, and one that I hope he will have to answer to the voters in Cape Girardeau for.

-- Posted by sayswho? on Thu, Apr 7, 2011, at 5:06 PM
  • Oh, my! I sure needed to proof that post! Any way, what I was trying to say is that I want to know if anyone knows whether Morley has just gotten off free and clear or whether he will face some reprimand for his wrongdoing.

-- Posted by sayswho? on Thu, Apr 7, 2011, at 5:08 PM
  • I would be more worried about the assistant prosecutors and some of their recent decisions then his. I hear the newest one Frank (don't know last name) is something bad.

-- Posted by motorcycle_man on Thu, Apr 7, 2011, at 7:20 PM
  • CLKV, Swingle brought all this upon himself! It was also well publicized in this media. His little girlfriend made it very public on youtube as well. I have been calling for Swingles dismissal for quite sometime well before this latest episode. He is an elected public official and is wide open for ridicule whether you agree or not. As for your last sentence....I doubt i could make you better person! In many respects, I am a better person than Morely.

-- Posted by GREYWOLF on Fri, Apr 8, 2011, at 8:14 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: