Speak Out: German Spending Cuts Lead To Economic Recovery

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Nov 29, 2010, at 1:49 PM:

Germany is coming back and two years later we are cutting pennies while they sucked up and took the whipping.

Not us though. We tried to buy our way out and added the burden of Obama care on to it to seal our fate. Too many people are sitting on the stuck bus while everybody else is pushing.

Replies (8)

• The Krauts are out-working us again....we better get us and immigrants working elbows and ___holes real fast........

-- Posted by vietnamvet on Mon, Nov 29, 2010, at 4:28 PM
  • Germany has ran a deficit for awhile and last I saw still running a deficit,,,

-- Posted by futile_rant on Mon, Nov 29, 2010, at 6:37 PM
  • Yes but it is all held out of their checks.

Germany doesn't have the entitlement sucking population that we have. People there will work. Also our lower class standard is better than their upper middle class. We are better off.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Nov 29, 2010, at 6:57 PM
  • I would still like to know where you are getting your original idea from & some stats to show it...

I think you are full of it & it is a figment of a dream you had last night...

-- Posted by futile_rant on Mon, Nov 29, 2010, at 9:25 PM
  • Span

They also got a fresh start after the war.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Nov 29, 2010, at 9:52 PM
  • Take a closer look at the Porsche 911 Carrera GTS and compare it to anything (including the Corvette) made in ther USA. A fantastic well designed and made automobile but with a six digit price tag. Even so about half the price of an Italian Ferrari.

I shop German. No China or India junk.

-- Posted by voyager on Tue, Nov 30, 2010, at 3:54 PM
  • one word... Mercedes

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Tue, Nov 30, 2010, at 9:59 PM
  • Are Germans as free as Americans?

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Nov 30, 2010, at 11:28 PM

Respond to this thread