Speak Out: Obama's Aunt: U.S. Obligated To Grant Citizenship.

Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 1:50 PM:

http://www.thegrio.com/politics/obamas-aunt-says-us-obligated-to-make-her-citize...

Mr. Obama's aunt, who has lived here illegally for years, says the U.S. has an obligation to make her a citizen.

At least we can say he probably comes by his entitlement mentality honestly...

Replies (15)

• DID NOT KNOW HE HAD AN AUNT.WHERE HAS SHE BEEN?

-- Posted by VEGAS ANNIE on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 2:11 PM
  • Please don't yell. She is from Kenya, and he wrote about her in his book. However, she turned up in Boston a few years back, where she was living in poverty, having apparently overstayed her visa. She was ordered to be deported but, magically, the judge reversed his decision after her nephew became president. The President insists he had no say in the matter...

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 3:13 PM
  • And she will get it, probably along with Social Security, Medicare, and maybe a little disability thrown in for good measure.

I think they should also furnish her with a new laptop, like I heard this morning that they are going to do with the students in the Normandy school district.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 3:24 PM
  • She apparently gets disability now. $700 per month, if I remember the article correctly, and she lives in public housing.

She says she didn't have to ask for public housing, they sought her out and gave it to her, according to the article.

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 3:34 PM
  • I would think that a millionaire nephew that wrote so highly of her in his book would see to it that she did not need public assistance...

But I guess that's just mean and cruel of me to suggest that families take care of their own. That's what government is for, isn't it?

-- Posted by Shapley Hunter on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 3:36 PM
  • This is an opinion column.... right?

It is my opinion that Barrack Hussein Obama does not give a tinker's **** about his aunt... or the rest of us either!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 3:41 PM
  • Is she still here? Kick her but out!!!! Now!!!!

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 4:21 PM
  • Would be nice, Regret, if we could kick the sorry nephew with her. But that would mean Biden would move into the White House---temporarily. You know, that guy that can't utter a simple declarative sentence.

-- Posted by voyager on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 4:39 PM
  • Yes, a millionare who allows his aunt to live in poverty. Yes, a millionare who thinks it is the taxpayer's responsibility to take care of his deadbeat aunt who lives here illegally. Jackwagon!!

-- Posted by cptfa on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 4:58 PM
  • Shapley- you are correct. She is living in public housing. You do not have to be a US Citizen to live off our government and get medicaid, medicare, disability, food stamps, and HUD.

The biggest way to help our medicare and medicaid is to pass a law stating you have to be a US citizen to receive welfare. But they won't do that because they would lose way to many votes. And before someone pipes in a smart aleck comment- yes I know illegals don't have the right to vote. Yet they do.

"It is my opinion that Barrack Hussein Obama does not give a tinker's **** about his aunt... or the rest of us either!" And Wheels- you are darn right about that one! Yet I am sure she will magicaly receive amnesty.

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 5:03 PM
  • Rick

Thanks for the info on Turnips... was beginning to think we were going to have to send search and rescue out to look for her.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 7:50 PM
  • From which side of the family is the aunt?

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Sep 21, 2010, at 11:50 PM
  • Pretty sure it is from the Fathers's side Old John. Else she has a really bad sunburn.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Sep 22, 2010, at 1:16 AM
  • Wheels, There goes my theory. I'll leave it up to the more informed to figure it out.

-- Posted by Old John on Wed, Sep 22, 2010, at 1:34 AM
  • I'd like to see some evidence of non-citizens being allowed to vote... go any addidas? Everytime I go vote some blue-hair looks me over like I'm a t-bone at Schnucks before she finds my name on the voter registry! And I agree that it is obsurd to give public assistance(medicaid, welfare, medicare, etc..) to non US citizens!

-- Posted by Liberal Patriot on Thu, Sep 23, 2010, at 9:37 AM

Respond to this thread