Speak Out: COVID-19 surge of the fall and winter of 2022

Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Jun 2, 2022, at 9:26 PM:

Rational J: WOW, you getting that info straight from Dr. Fauci or from your gaming buddies??

Replies (18)

Dr. Fauci and the CDC hasn't been right about anything yet....so why would they be right about this Fall and Winter numbers?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Jun 2, 2022, at 9:57 PM

Your low info opinion and not that of most folks but hey that's your opinion even though it's wrong.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jun 3, 2022, at 7:33 AM

Rational J: How did "science" according to Liberals come up with more than a male and a female sex? Liberal science doesn't mean anything! Dr. Fauci doesn't know Jack!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jun 3, 2022, at 1:13 PM

Rational J: Grow up!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jun 3, 2022, at 5:16 PM

Rational J: Grow up!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Jun 3, 2022, at 5:16 PM

That won't happen. They need to send the guys in the White coats out to pick him up.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 6:35 AM

Irrational One, I don't believe there is a vaccine that will fix you. You fret about Covvid, all the while our Southern Border is wide open to unvaccinated and untested individuals. You cannot simply throw money at an epidemic and ignore common sense. Your bucket has a hole in it Water Boy II, you cannot carry water for the Democrats with that bucket.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 7:05 AM

"So I have a right to be ******."

Yeah Water Boy II, and the sane people in America also have rights!

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 7:09 AM

Funny how Law Abiding citizens when traveling outside of the country has to have a negative Covid test to re-enter the USA while Illegals coming across the Southern Border can just walk right in and get a free bus ride to anywhere in the USA where they will be a Ward of that State.....now that's twisted!!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 7:19 AM

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 7:19 AM

Twisted, yes!

Also a key player in Leftist Logic. Keep your thumb on the American Citizen and build your future voter base out of illegals eager to be loyal subjects while receiving the freebies forced out of those under the thumb of an ever oppressive government.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 7:24 AM

Non-Rational: Dream on little boy/girl, the CDC and Dr. Fauci have been wrong more times than being right but hey go and get all the jabs that you want....you might then come down with Monkey Pox as a side effect!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 7:37 AM

Posted by Rational J on Thu, Jun 2, 2022, at 2:54 PM:

"They are saying that 100 million Americans will get COVID-19 this Fall and Winter."

Pee Wee, since these are your words.... would you mind defining "They" for us? Just who are they?

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 7:40 AM

Non-Rational: You are the same nonperson that posted this BS last year and if I remember correctly you got banned....that's ok your kind will receive the google censor's wrath soon!!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 10:42 AM

Which is why I am going to lie,

-- Posted by Rational J on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 11:25 AM

That should come naturally to you!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 11:38 AM

Here you go Unrational - free shots no waiting! Get all of the jabs that you want!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/82-million-covid-19-vaccine...

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 12:18 PM

No the computer models are accurate. It is a science! 100 million will get COVID-19.

-- Posted by Rational J on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 9:25 AM

Pee Wee, your ignorance is really not merited an answer, but I will give you one anyway.

Where do you think these mindless machines called computers, which you assume are the last word, get their material used to develope a model?

I will let you ponder that and see if you can figure it out.

I will give you a clue. You cannot produce fried chicken out of a lamb shank. What you are going to have for dinner is dependent on what you stick in the frying pan.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 12:41 PM

Settle down little boy/girl Uncle Biden won't let you die - just vote Democrat and he will take care of you!!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 12:43 PM

-- Posted by Rational J on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 12:47 PM

PeeWee, I have not been told by a reliable source, nor have I looked into it.

And here is an acronymn for you as it applies to computers that I heard possibly before you were born.

It is SISO. You can pronounce it sigh so. It stands for, defecation in, defecation out!

PeeWee if that isn't clear enough, look uo, Store High In Transit.

That is all of the time I have right now to educate you. Perhaps your Mommy or Daddy can give further help wth your education.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 1:20 PM

Rational J is just a troll like it was before it got banned....I'm going to just ignore it from here on out!

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Jun 7, 2022, at 4:50 PM

Respond to this thread