Speak Out: Vandeven Mentioned on LewRockwell.com

Posted by Lumpy on Mon, Apr 26, 2010, at 6:28 AM:

I sent an interesting link to one of the smartest libertarian bloggers on the net - Karen De Coster. She commented on her website, and my favorite site in the universe - LewRockwell.com! Now I know how Johnny B. Goode felt when he first saw his name in lights.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/56534.html

Replies (8)

• Congrats Rick, and yes James , Karen might be from Michigan but she is definitely NOT a Yankee.

-- Posted by mobushwhacker on Mon, Apr 26, 2010, at 8:34 AM
  • What next Rick? The Daily Show? Face the Nation? Time magazine man of the year? Remember from where you came.Please promise not to change now that you are famous. I've seen it happen to too many people.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Mon, Apr 26, 2010, at 12:47 PM
  • A celebrity in our midst?

Darn! If you'd made it to the Leopold picnic last year, I could brag that 'I knew him when ...'! ~laughing~

-- Posted by gurusmom on Mon, Apr 26, 2010, at 3:54 PM
  • This year he will probably be the king of the Leopold Picnic G-Mom. I just hope he doesn't charge for autographs.

-- Posted by Thought Criminal on Mon, Apr 26, 2010, at 10:45 PM
  • Just think, Van ... of all the people you could have met and schmoozed with at the Leopold picnic ... Name recognition when running for office is a big plus, I'd think! ~smiling~

He'd better NOT charge me for an autograph, Info! In fact, he'd better offer to buy me a beer ...

Soon, James! I was looking longingly this evening at the bottle of wine that has a place of honor on the kitchen counter ... but am reserving it for our porch chat.

-- Posted by gurusmom on Tue, Apr 27, 2010, at 12:38 AM
  • If he offered to buy you a beer couldn't that be buying a vote?

-- Posted by Skeptic1 on Tue, Apr 27, 2010, at 1:25 PM
  • Well ... yeah, I guess it would be, adidas ... Now, if he promised me free or low-cost health care, that wouldn't be ... ummm ... Would it?

-- Posted by gurusmom on Wed, Apr 28, 2010, at 2:25 AM
  • There can be no doubt that I support beer. Make no mistake; it is time that we stopped supporting the status quo, and started buying each other round after round of ice cold refreshing beer. As Americans, it would show the rest of the world what we are made of. Mostly water, barley, malt, yeast, and hops.

-- Posted by Lumpy on Wed, Apr 28, 2010, at 5:13 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: