Speak Out: Speak Out 10/27/21

Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Oct 28, 2021, at 5:22 PM:

Broadway camera

I really wish the city would put up cameras on Broadway. It has turned into a nightmare. Cars constantly speeding and running red lights, I almost got hit again today turning onto Perryville Road. No police in sight. If people knew there where cameras they would stop that crap quick.

Biden's policies

The supply I supply chain issues are getting worse by the day. The Biden administration has a new excuse daily. The truth is they have no clue how it all works and or an understanding that they will never be able to fix it. Biden's choice to head the transportation department was a former mayor of a small city in Indiana. He was a failure at running that city. Biden's press secretary announced the problem was caused by people having so much money they are buying more than ever. People are spending more money, but everything costs more because of their policies.

My experiences

I went to Walmart, and everything I needed was on store shelves, so I guess the supply chain is broken somewhere else. But wait, I ordered from Amazon, and my package arrived in 4 days. So it's not broken there either. My daughter went to school, and no one talked about "critical race theory." I wore a mask into my doctor's office, and it wasn't tyranny. It's amazing how good life can be when we trust our actual experiences instead of believing extremist politicians and media.

Anti-vaxxers

Most anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers claim that their young age and the fact they're strong as an ox (and twice as smart!) means they won't get COVID. How many times were those their last words?!

Replies (1)

Broadway camera: Cameras won't protect you from someone running red lights - your defensive driving will.

Biden's policies: Biden's policies is like what a baby does with a bottle of milk. We wouldn't have these supply chain problems if more items were made in the USA, until then the Longshoremen's at the ports needs to be doing their very best in unloading the cargo ships and the lack of truck drivers picking up the containers should be supplemented by the National Guard while the Transportation dept. pays for the teaching of new truck drivers with the skills needed.

My experiences: Walmart isn't the only store, Amazon has its own drivers, glad that the school board wasn't pushing CRT on your daughter, and if you want to wear a mask then wear one but governments shouldn't make decisions for others unless there is a LAW involved.

Anti-vaxxers: Guess it's that Liberal quote - My Body My Choice. Some folks smoke cigarettes knowing that they can cause cancer, some folks break the speed limit knowing that someone might get injured, some folks do all kinds of crazy stuff just to get on YTube or other social media sites - it's what is caused Freedom!!

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Thursday, October 28, 2021.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Thu, Oct 28, 2021, at 5:24 PM

Respond to this thread