Speak Out: Speak Out 8/24/21

Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 24, 2021, at 11:37 AM:

Biden's America

So, Biden withdraws virtually all our troops from Afghanistan against the advice of the military, and the Taliban have nearly complete control of the country in only a few weeks. And now Biden is sending troops back in to a now much more dangerous country. So, Biden declares war on fossil fuels, helping to send our gas and other energy prices sky high. Now he's begging OPEC countries to increase their oil production and distribution at a much higher environmental cost than doing so in the U.S. and Canada. So, Biden dismantles virtually all of Trump's border policies and immediately causes our southern border to become the world's largest COVID-19 super spreader. And he blames it on Trump, DeSantis, and Abbott. What is the common theme here? The Biden administration and Dems don't care one bit about our country, that's what. All they care about is power.

No mask

I have been vaccinated. I will not wear a mask to protect the unvaccinated.

A time for prayer

Our political leaders, at one time in our history, would ask the American people to bow their heads and drop to their knees and pray for our citizens and soldiers in harms way, but things have changed from times long ago. We have lost our Christian values as a nation. Although the majority of citizens believe in God, many have forgotten the importance of prayer. We have many problems in our country. We are a divided country politically, morally and religiously when this is the time we need to be together, and if we cannot come together we will lose our credibility in the world.

Biden's decision

The crisis in Afghanistan is another decision of the Biden administration that was wrong. I know Biden wants to blame President Trump, but he wouldn't listen to the military experts on how and when to pull our military out. President Trump also wanted to end the 20 years and billions of dollars spent on an endless war. The difference is that President Donald Trump listened to the military experts, and Biden only listens to political experts that agree with him. Our military has been disgraced by their Commander in Chief. No longer will our allies trust any of our leaders, and China will step in and help the Taliban only to take advantage of their hatred of America and will become closer to world dominance.

Replies (11)

Biden's America: It's that America Last thing!

No mask: True, let the unvaccinated wear the masks!

A time for prayer: Caller, very true! God Help/Save the USA.

Biden's decision: The Clown-In-Chief has turned the USA into a third world country which is now the laughing stock of the world. It's not the men and women now serving in the military but their Leaders who caused this embarrassment!!

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Tuesday, August 24, 2021.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 24, 2021, at 11:52 AM

Diseased. ..Turtle: You ready to start again with your BS? You and Lettau are two of a kind BS Spreaders.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 24, 2021, at 12:30 PM

That's ok Trump has plenty of real Americans who value Freedom that can support him for re-election. Let those who can be bought support the Democrats, their Illegals, and other deadbeats.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 11:51 AM

I'm an Independent Democrat....what a hoot.

The Democratic cult lives off the DNC give away programs.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 12:27 PM

The United States has a shared interest with the Taliban"

~~ Donald Trump... March 3, 2020

Believe you left out part of the message but hey that wouldn't had help your anti-Trump agenda. Sad for you.

"Go Home. We Love You, You’re Very Special"

~~ Donald Trump... January 6 , 2021

Thanks for posting this Jan. 6 comment which shows that Trump told the attendees at the rally to go home.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 12:45 PM

Guess being an Independent Democrat has its plus, can flip flop on all the issues.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 12:47 PM

Thanks Independent Democrat for the heads up on the program....however got them all set to record.🤣 BTW, any citizen of this country is an American and not just those that rant and rave for being one. Proud to be a long standing Republican who value the Freedoms Guaranteed by the Constitution.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 1:10 PM

Where have I ever said that I was better than you....show me!. Now don't have time with your BS have things to do.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 1:38 PM

Diseased. ..Turtle: Simple solution, if you can't take criticisms than don't give out any criticisms - got it.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 3:50 PM

- Posted by Diseased. ..Turtle on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 2:38 PM

I don't think anything I said could be construed that way. If so it was not meant that way. I have always taken your word as truth. And I try to steer away from squabbles between friends.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 4:49 PM

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bibEQ0l?share_id=eyJ1c2VyaWQiOjYzMTgxMDM5LCJkb2N...

And ge quit while there are still Americans there. Because he had imposed a deadline to finish. What a non winner.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Aug 31, 2021, at 4:59 PM

Respond to this thread