Speak Out: Speak Out 5/4/21

Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 8:59 AM:

Herd Immunity & COVID Vaccine

Sadly not enough people are going to take the vaccine. Most experts say that because of that we will never reach herd immunity and COVID-19 will go from being a Pandemic to Endemic, which means it is never going away. There is now no way to return to normal. So thank you selfish people.

Replies (14)

COVID-19 Is Unstoppable: Thought you were Popcorn 19 or Brighter Days or Just Joe....regardless a nonperson who is only taking up computer space on these threads.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 11:21 AM
  • Or be nagged to death by a selfish poster .

-- Posted by Diseased. ..Turtle on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 9:37 AM

You are personally responsible for COVID-19. So, are you going to apologize?

-- Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 1:04 PM
  • Schaefer's World

People like you are responsible for COVID-19.

-- Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 1:04 PM

COVID-19: In case you were in a coma, the Chinese is the reason for the virus and Pres. Trump saved your sorry behind with the 2 Trump vaccines in 9 months which even Dr. Fauci was amazed that it was done so fast.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 3:51 PM

"Most experts say that because of that we will never reach herd immunity and COVID-19 will go from being a Pandemic to Endemic, which means it is never going away."

Pee Wee, after reading your BS for the past two days, it occurs to me if you are representative of the radicals out there, the case could be made, "The Herd" is in bad need of thinning.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 5:11 PM
  • Have_Wheels_Will_Travel

Because of anti-vaxxers, the vaccines have failed. Herd immunity is not going to happen. It is time to PANIC!

-- Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 5:22 PM
  • Schaefer's World

Spreading lies again, I see.

-- Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 5:27 PM
  • Diseased. ..Turtle

I got the vaccine, so I did my part. You did nothing.

-- Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 5:53 PM
  • Diseased. ..Turtle

People like you are to blame for COVID-19, you did not take the life saving vaccine. So you are to blame for life not going back to normal. So I demand a apology.

-- Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 6:05 PM

So I demand a apology.

-- Posted by COVID-19 Is Unstoppable on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 6:05 PM

You might want to cool your jets oh little one....you don't demand anything on these threads. If you insult Diseased...Turtle, you insult me also and I don't think you want to go there so take my advice and cool your jets.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 6:22 PM
  • -- Posted by Hello Delta on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 7:04 PM
  • Wonder when mask slave will get tired of telling everyone she’s wrong? Soon I hope.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 8:55 PM

Wonder when mask slave will get tired of telling everyone she’s wrong? Soon I hope.

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 8:55 PM

DA, Can you tell us why you think Pee Wee is a she without getting yourself in trouble? Having been married for 63 years, and 8 hours and 26 minutes short of 7 months, I wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Believe I will turn in for the day.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, May 4, 2021, at 11:58 PM

Dr. Fauci says we’re in the bottom of the sixth inning when it comes to fighting COVID-19. I say the count is 3 balls and 2 strikes and after we all saw his pitching skills, a relief pitcher is coming out to finish off COVID-19.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, May 5, 2021, at 7:48 AM

Respond to this thread