Speak Out: Speak Out 10/3/20

Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 4, 2020, at 8:29 AM:

Phone scam

There has been another telephone scam going on this week. I have received the same call twice about stopping my Social Security number and going to jail, putting a freeze on all my assets. Do not give out your Social Security number to anyone over the phone.

Wealth transfer

Covid-19 might become known for being the biggest transfer of wealth in the country's history. More real estate to buy and inheritance money to spend, or even pay off the student loans.

Debate flop

I just watched the presidential debate. I was disappointed. I thought the moderator did a poor job with the questions. Biden never answered a question. I still don't understand where he stands on the issues. With president Trump, I don't think he got his message on what he will do in the future. This was a big flop all the way around.

Replies (7)

Phone scam: Under no circumstances give out personal info over the phone. Your grandkid is in jail and send a WM gift call is another old scam....don't fall for any of these scams.

Wealth transfer: Spend your money before the Democrats get into your pockets and tax the heck out of you.

Debate flop: A Democratic moderator teaming up with the Democratic candidate to overpower President Trump but failed miserable.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Sunday October 4, 2020.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 4, 2020, at 8:41 AM

Also had the Social Security Scam tried on me twice this past week, plus one from an Amazon Scam telling me a a purchase and charge had occured. It did not. All want you to hit a number so you can fix things. Give them no information and hang up.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Oct 4, 2020, at 9:04 AM

All 44?

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 4, 2020, at 10:07 AM

Releasing tax returns is not a law....income tax is only a 1900s thing.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 4, 2020, at 10:20 AM

"Releasing tax returns is not a law"

I should have added "Presidential candidate".

IMO, I would rather look at the returns of a non-millionaire congress person that becomes a millionaire while in congress than a billionaires return.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Oct 4, 2020, at 11:07 AM
  • -- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sun, Oct 4, 2020, at 5:34 PM

Agree Turtle: Joe Biden let us see the deposit slips of the Chinese "donations" to your campaign. BTW, where is Hunter hiding his Chinese money given to him for his daddy's VP contacts.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Mon, Oct 5, 2020, at 8:20 AM

Respond to this thread