Speak Out: Speak Out 6/24/20

Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Jun 24, 2020, at 10:46 AM:

Don't commit crimes

Defunding the police will lead to more crime. No one will be safe, gun sales will skyrocket. People will have to protect themselves. The answer is simple: don't commit crimes. The world will be a better place.

Atlanta officer

The officer in Atlanta will not get a fair trial. The officials have decided he is guilty. I watched the whole video and listened to the 911 call. The man was passed out, not asleep. He failed the sobriety test. He resisted arrest. He stole a police officer's taser. He ran, he fired the taser at the officer. All these actions are against the law. A police officer has to determine in a split second if other lives are in danger including his. They are paid very little to protect us. We hear very little when a police officer dies in the line of duty, but now we treat the criminals as heroes. I feel bad for their families, but if these two men would have obeyed our laws they both would be alive.

Trump re-election

A plea to president Trump, please win re-election. You have done more for this country and to protect the constitution than any president in our history. Please win, we could stand another eight or even 12 years of your guidance. Please beat Sleepy Joe. No one wants to go back to the Obama years. Please stay in office. We need you now more than ever.

Fall sports

There can be no fall sports unless the coronavirus is a myth and social distancing is not real. Period. It is cowardly to place people in harm's way over a high school football game, softball game, band practice, cheerleading or any other activity where contact can't be avoided.

Replies (3)

Don't commit crimes: Fools such as crooks don't listen to reason but they do cry for their mothers when going to jail. Defund Police should be replaced with Increase Police!

Atlanta officer: Simple - don't resist being arrested and you'll live another day. Crooks are not heroes, the police are the true heroes.

Trump re-election: Folks with a brain will vote for Trump - why would anyone vote for a person such as Joe Biden who is one step away from the Green Meadows Nursing Home due to Dementia.

Fall sports: Dr. Doom Fauci says just wear your mask if you can't social distance - life goes on for sports, concerts, reunions, and other life's activities.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Wednesday June 24, 2020.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Jun 24, 2020, at 11:03 AM

"Atlanta officer: Simple - don't resist being arrested and you'll live another day. Crooks are not heroes, the police are the true heroes."

Very True. A criminal of whatever color makes a very poor fallen angel to march for, not to mention riot and loot for.

We need Police, we have no need for criminals at any level. I know as a criminal you don't want to be incarcerated. Neither would I, so i try to follow the rules and do nothing that is criminal.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Jun 24, 2020, at 12:41 PM

How this guy put a spell on millions remains a mystery to me Unbelievable .

-- Posted by Deseased Turtle on Wed, Jun 24, 2020, at 1:53 PM

At least he gets things done even when the Democrats and their buddies the news media are against him on everything. The best economy ever until China unleased their experiment onto the world. The economy is coming back even without the Democrats' help. Unemployment due to the country's shutdown will come back down to previous lows next year under Trump's guidance.Trump/Pence 2020

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Wed, Jun 24, 2020, at 3:19 PM

Respond to this thread