Speak Out: Speak Out 9/17/19

Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, Sep 18, 2019, at 9:35 AM:

Social media

If I'm not like you, who should care? I'm afraid to post on my Facebook or social media that I don't like dogs and cats, or I don't like Russia, etc. I may lose my job or get put on administrative leave? What happened to the freedom to like or not like something or someone!

Jackson roundabout

I see someone is freaking about the new roundabout. Maybe they should take some driving lessons. The roundabout at Main and 61 is the best thing that has happened to traffic flow in Jackson. Now if they would open Washington going right from 61 north!

Roundabout success

I laugh when I hear people complain about the Jackson roundabout. Just because you can't handle it, doesn't mean most don't have an issue. The roundabout greatly improved traffic flow in that area. I look forward to the improvement that the next one will create.

Replies (2)

Social media: The PC crowd has taken away some of our personal freedoms and has now made us afraid to speak our minds.

Jackson roundabout & Roundabout success: If you can't handle a roundabout either avoid them or turn in your drivers license.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Wednesday September 18, 2019.

-- Posted by David Schaefer on Wed, Sep 18, 2019, at 9:42 AM

I have nothing against cats and dogs. It's their demented owners who think it is OK for Spot to leave his "Deposit" on my lawn and go whistling on their way while they walk Spot that I despise.

Google that is as nice as I know how to state it.

-- Posted by Ralph VanGennip on Wed, Sep 18, 2019, at 11:30 AM

Respond to this thread