Speak Out: Speak Out 8/4/19

Posted by Dennis Smith on Sun, Aug 4, 2019, at 8:13 PM:

Juden audit

Let me say upfront that I am a staunch Republican, a woman of 43 years of age, who voted for Greitens and would again. That said, I was very concerned, and said so publicly, when he appointed former Cape resident Drew Juden to a state position. As I pointed out then, under Juden's leadership, the Sikeston PD was continually beset by internal problems as documented even by Republican-leaning media. Evidence lost and mishandled, financial issues, misconduct, etc. Not once during his tenure as police chief, but repeatedly. Once again, Juden is trying to deflect the audit findings by lamenting its cost to taxpayers.

Confirming judges

This week, while Democrats talked about nothing and did even less, the GOP confirmed 13 more federal judges. MAGA!

Landslide

From what I have seen in the Democratic debates it looks like a landslide win for Trump in 2020, as it should be!

Replies (2)

Juden audit: An audit when necessary is a small cost for the truth.

Confirming judges: As we have seen with the Obama appointed judges, they can side step the wishes of the President unless an appeal is made.

Landslide: Never say never, the Conservatives must be vigilant.

And that's the way it should be according to Schaefer's World....Sunday August 4, 2019.

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Sun, Aug 4, 2019, at 8:52 PM
  • Juden audit: No staunch republican voted for Greitens, they voted against the democrat. Little late to be complaining now about a former governor.

Confirming judges: A lot of small quiet changes happening while the media covers the house circus.

Landslide: That's what the democrats thought last time. Conservatives should be active in pointing out the flaws in the liberal progressive agenda.

-- Posted by R. W. Bess on Sun, Aug 4, 2019, at 9:37 PM

Respond to this thread