Speak Out: The Right

Posted by blogbudsman on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 7:25 AM:

http://rightwingnews.com/2010/03/blogger-poll-the-ultimate-likedislike-poll-for-...

I'll post this with minimal comment and let y'all feed. No real surprises for me. Maybe some of you will find a vehicle for better information - we need all the enlightened voters we can muster.

Replies (3)

• Blog, Some of these I have never heard of. One that would go to the top of my list is Thomas Sowell. A very sharp guy. One I enjoy with a lot of guts is Ann Coulter. Witty and entertaining. And one I like because she's cuter than a spotted puppy is Michelle Malkin.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 9:39 PM
  • All of the "most liked" seem to be in the Limbaugh - Beck mold of fanatics. At least Beck made one intelligent comment a few weeks ago when he closed his show by saying "America, I've wasted an hour of your time."

Note the Right Wing News slogan, "Kneecapping the President of the United States of America at every opportunity." Very patriotic!

-- Posted by commonsensematters on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 10:24 PM
  • Common, Did I miss that slogan in the web site referenced or did I miss it all together? Your quote is new to me.

-- Posted by Old John on Mon, Mar 29, 2010, at 10:38 PM

Respond to this thread