Speak Out: Easter Worshippers

Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Apr 22, 2019, at 10:05 AM:

What religion is Easter worshippers? Barack, Hillary, and Democrats - those Easter worshippers are called CHRISTIANS. Why can't Democrats say the word Christians - will they melt and go to the abyss for speaking such a word. Straight from their twitter accounts:

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/200-christians-murdered-terrorists-dems-...

Replies (6)

• Welcome back stranger ! Hope you and yours are doing fine .

First and foremost , I do not condone or endorse a word Obama says , he has already proven to me a long time ago he's a rat .

I have to wonder what are the chances there were Democrats , Republicans , or other wise who were in that church . I'd say Americans and not necessarily any one specific Political Party . What are the chances some of the People in that church were tourist with their family who live in Sri Lanka and had some sights to see right after the service so they went along too ?

I would believe somebody went bongo-bongo assuming they would attack all Christians being it is a Christian church .

Again , the rat lowlife could have just said Americans instead of Easter Worshippers , he has no proof otherwise . False concern can be bad , very bad . It's terrible patronizing People during times of grief .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Mon, Apr 22, 2019, at 3:13 PM
  • I agree more with this guy then Obama

Mike Pompeo says 'several' US citizens killed in Sri Lanka attacks

Pompeo added: “The United States condemns in the strongest terms the terror attacks in Sri Lanka on Easter morning. Attacks on innocent people gathering in a place of worship or enjoying a holiday meal are affronts to the universal values and freedoms that we hold dear, and demonstrate yet again the brutal nature of radical terrorists whose sole aim is to threaten peace and security.

“This atrocity is an attack on Christianity [and] religious freedom everywhere,” he wrote. “No one should ever be in fear in a house of worship.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/21/sri-lanka-attacks-several-us-citiz...

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Mon, Apr 22, 2019, at 6:07 PM

Rick: Since Obama is a Muslim, it's no wonder that he didn't want to say Christian. Don't know about Hillary and other Democrats - guess they were just taking Obama's lead and not wanting to tee off any of the non-religious Democrats.

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Mon, Apr 22, 2019, at 8:32 PM

The Democratic leader of the House, Ocasio-Cortez rushed to politicize the horrific terrorist attacks in New Zealand last month, tweeting approximately 14 times about the attack. (from her twitter account)

Ocasio-Cortez has not tweeted about the hundreds of Christians murdered at churches in Sri Lanka on Easter by Islamic terrorists. (from her twitter account)

When did the Devil take control of the Democratic Party?

Schaefer's World

-- Posted by Dennis Smith on Tue, Apr 23, 2019, at 7:28 AM
  • Hate can eat a person up from the inside out .

-- Posted by Rick Scaggs on Tue, Apr 23, 2019, at 10:54 AM
  • If Muslims want to run away from a Muslim country, does that mean they're Islamophobic?

-- Posted by DA Braswell on Wed, Apr 24, 2019, at 11:53 AM

Respond to this thread