1. You shall have no other branches of government before me. The Executive Branch has precedent over Congress and shall rule by fiat and executive order.
2. You shall disregard any image or likeness that reflects negatively on my presidency. My likeness can be found on selected magazine covers, late-night talk shows, and on the personal news interviews conducted by my adoring national media.
3. You shall not take my name in vain nor be critical of my progressive liberal policies. I have more IRS agents and lawyers than you do.
4. Remember tax day, April 15th, and keep it sacred. All the other days you shall labor and do your work for the collective good of the government. On tax day, you shall rest.
5. Honor your father and your mother by letting them live with you after retirement. Healthcare, inflation, and taxation will surely eat their savings alive by the age of 65.
6. Thou shall not kill---unless your intended victim is on my classified drone "kill list."
7. You shall not commit adultery if you're a registered Democrat. Remember John Edwards.
8. Thou shall not steal, unless you're talking about giving me unlimited spending authority.
9. Thou shall not bear false witness, unless you're working in my administration. I will then protect you with presidential immunity in the name of national security.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house. If their house is too big and they've got too much money, let me know. I'll tax the hell out of them. You got it...shared sacrifice!
PS: Write everyone in Congress and tell them to repeal the 22nd Amendment. I just need a little more time.