The Cape Girardeau Convention and Visitors Bureau and Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center are teaming up with a blog posting contest offering local moms a chance to win 4-packs of tickets to the new water park.
Rules for the contest, called Very Important Moms (V.I.M.s) Love Cape Splash, are posted below.
I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to judge the entries, especially since I previously worked with lots of "Mommy Bloggers" while I was director of the Spencer County Visitors Bureau in Santa Claus, Ind., home of Holiday World & Splashin' Safari.
Here are the basic entry rules:
1. You must have a blog with at least 10 posts.
2. You must write a blog post of 3 paragraphs or more about a previous trip to Cape Splash.
3. You must include at least one photo from your Cape Splash trip.
4. *You may include video or links to video of your trip--but it is not necessary to enter.
Once your post is created, send an email to email@example.com with a link to your blog. Simply write about your trip to Cape Splash, email the link, and you will be automatically entered to win a family 4-pack of tickets to Cape Splash.
The winning entries will not only receive a 4-pack of Cape Splash tickets! The link to your Cape Splash blog entry will be:
* Posted on the VisitCape Facebook page
* Posted on the VisitCape Twitter site
* Posted on the VisitCape blog
* Posted on Melissa Miller's The Bottom Line blog on the Southeast Missourian website
For complete contest details, go to the VisitCape.com blog at: http://visitcape.com/blog/cape-splash-fa...