- -30- then and now (8/22/18)2
- Meet Mable at Mable's Cafe in Chaffee (8/20/18)
- Willow Grove Rockets Skate Club (8/15/18)
- Central Municipal Pool built in 1979 (8/13/18)
- Hecht's Store founder returns to Main street (8/8/18)
- Land acquired to build SEMO Port (8/6/18)
- St. Vincent's Seminary ends after 136 years (8/1/18)
Frony got out in the rain to photograph this fallen tree at Brennecke's Standard Service Station, 859 N. Kingshighway, in Cape Girardeau. Across the highway is Missouri Propane Gas Co., 920 N. Kingshighway. The two businesses were listed in the 1958 city directory. The picture is undated.