- Seeds of Cape County health unit (10/24/16)
- Cape police classroom 1960 (10/19/16)
- Bill Coomer, magician (10/17/16)1
- 'SEMO Red' university mascot (10/12/16)1
- GOP's Spiro T. Agnew visits Cape Girardeau (10/10/16)
- Football rivalry: Jackson's Webber vs. Central's Waller (10/5/16)
- Riverfront Park built in 1986 (10/3/16)
Cherry Florist greenhouse, 1836 West Broadway.
The business was relocated from 318 Broadway.
John T. Cherry built the florist shop and conservatory at 318 Broadway in Cape Girardeau in 1924. The conservatory, built mostly of glass and attached to the florist shop, was used to grow and display flowers.
The original building was razed. A new structure opened in 1929.